JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
AR14?

At that point, I couldn't listen any further...

:s0114:

Are there a lot of supporters for the Biden ticket in the auto industry? I mean, seems I've heard more about President Trump working toward more manufacturing jobs being in The U.S.?

:s0114:

Are there a lot of supporters for the Biden ticket in the auto industry? I mean, seems I've heard more about President Trump working toward more manufacturing jobs being in The U.S.?
Yes. Biden has a long record with unions and auto workers. They endorsed him recently. I have to think there's a lot of them that aren't happy, but a lot will be happy with him.

If we can get repeated scenes like this we're going to do as well as when he forgets his name or what he's running for.

His statement of I own a shotgun doesn't mean he'll defend the 2A...We've seen that too many times.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

Good to know that Joe has the same old tired and easily countered "arguments" as the rest of the anti-gun nitwits... nothing new or interesting.

He left out "Bazooka" (what, exactly, is a bazooka, Joe? I know, but do you?)
Also libel and slander as the mythical "restrictions" on free speech.
Why stop at 100 rds? Why not 10?

I'm glad someone braced him on it, it shows that he has the conventional talking-points and nothing more... he'll get drilled on stats before he debates Trump but he'll revert to tropes and fuzzy numbers. A 6th grader could pick him apart. Hopefully DJT can do more than bluster his way through a rebuttal.

He did correct Harris in an early debate when she said she would ban guns via EO. That begins and ends his defense of the 2A... acknowledging it exists.

What's this "AR 14" Mr Biden was referring to?
There's actually a handful of posts on this forum that talk about what the AR-14 is. You can use the search function, but even if he wasn't referencing the actually AR14, I simply think he in the heat of the moment combined the AR15 and M14 in his head and thus brought out "AR-14"

MR?

Nah, crazy old coot is his name.

I think it's improper to be calling these high officials in The United States Government by last name only. I don't like hearing it become the norm to refer to President Trump and just "Trump" and so I feel the need to extend the same courtesy to the other side of the aisle too. I cringe hearing "Trump" the same as when hearing "Vice President Joe Biden".

'Crazy ol' coot Mr Biden" works fine for me. Very appropriate IMO.;)

I think it's improper to be calling these high officials in The United States Government by last name only. I don't like hearing it become the norm to refer to President Trump and just "Trump" and so I feel the need to extend the same courtesy to the other side of the aisle too. I cringe hearing "Trump" the same as when hearing "Vice President Joe Biden".

'Crazy ol' coot Mr Biden" works fine for me. Very appropriate IMO.;)
I don't think any one of them deserves any title.

They're all swine.

Call them what you feel is appropriate, but last name is too good for any of them. .

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads