JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Let's stop beating around the bush and call it like it is as far as voter ID. It's 100% about votes. Neither side cares about the constitutionality. Dems don't want voter ID because it disproportionately affects their voters, poorer people trying to vote themselves free stuff. Republicans want voter ID for the same reason. Neither side has some deep ideological interest.

Colion Noir is on it...when you 'put it all' together (compile it), leaves little room for doubt. The 'No one is coming for your guns' position they've tried to pander for decades is gone. Proposing confiscation will likely cost him millions of moderate voters. Confiscation (of anything) is an unpopular concept.

This video also has some additional footage of the exchange than the little snip you're seeing in the MSM.

As they say, never interrupt the opposition when they're making a mistake.

Boss

Last Edited:
Colion Noir is on it...when you 'put it all' together (compile it), leaves little room for doubt. The 'No one is coming for your guns' position they've tried to pander for decades is gone. Proposing confiscation will likely cost him millions of moderate voters. Confiscation (of anything) is an unpopular concept.

This video also has some additional footage of the exchange than the little snip you're seeing in the MSM.

As they say, never interrupt the opposition when they're making a mistake.

Boss

"BINGO" There it is! I had no doubt of his intentions. And I still haven't heard the exact words come out of his mouth. That "BINGO" of his is every bit the same though.

Biden on a good day sounds like damn you autocorrect

There's a joke going around that a Biden response to any question can be generated by starting with "Listen here, Jack" and then letting your phone's predictive text function run its course.

Voter ID is about preventing election fraud. (as much as is possible...)

Not trying to stop legitimate voters from voting.

.0000044%. That's where we are in our country. Voter ID is about suppressing votes. Voter ID as "the cure" could fix those four votes, but will suppress thousands who are legally able to vote.

"We're not trying to disenfranchise Democrats," GOP officials say, "that's just the accidental byproduct of our policies." - Jim DeMint SC Senator.

"Do we need to start messaging 'widespread reports of election fraud' so we are positively set up for the recount regardless of the final number?" - Steve Baas

"I was in the closed Senate Republican Caucus when the final round of multiple Voter ID bills were being discussed. A handful of the GOP Senators were giddy about the ramifications and literally singled out the prospects of suppressing minority and college voters." - Staff Aide to Wisconsin Republican State Rep

Mike Turzai - voter ID law would "allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Again...... look at that number... there are 5 zeroes in it. .0000044% election fraud/impersonation. 4 per general election. There is literally no proof on voter fraud (in fact, when Donald Trump created his voter fraud team and found nothing and had it disbanded).

.0000044%. That's where we are in our country. Voter ID is about suppressing votes. Voter ID as "the cure" could fix those four votes, but will suppress thousands who are legally able to vote.

"We're not trying to disenfranchise Democrats," GOP officials say, "that's just the accidental byproduct of our policies." - Jim DeMint SC Senator.

"Do we need to start messaging 'widespread reports of election fraud' so we are positively set up for the recount regardless of the final number?" - Steve Baas

"I was in the closed Senate Republican Caucus when the final round of multiple Voter ID bills were being discussed. A handful of the GOP Senators were giddy about the ramifications and literally singled out the prospects of suppressing minority and college voters." - Staff Aide to Wisconsin Republican State Rep

Mike Turzai - voter ID law would "allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Again...... look at that number... there are 5 zeroes in it. .0000044% election fraud/impersonation. 4 per general election. There is literally no proof on voter fraud (in fact, when Donald Trump created his voter fraud team and found nothing and had it disbanded).
SO...................
How do you explain Florida the last 4 Presidential Elections?
Each time, they had to manually re count the votes, and what do ya know, almost 4% votes were fraudulent, and that's not counting all the dug up dead voters, and double voters, which amounted to almost 7% of the states votes! So,...........................
Your argument doesn't hold up!

Biden and gun grabbers don't want our guns.
They just want to restrict access, purchase, ownership, and use of said guns. " bingo "

The topic is "Biden confronted by an Autoworker"...Mind if we get back on topic?

Least this thread goes way of the Dodo bird.

SO...................
How do you explain Florida the last 4 Presidential Elections?
Each time, they had to manually re count the votes, and what do ya know, almost 4% votes were fraudulent, and that's not counting all the dug up dead voters, and double voters, which amounted to almost 7% of the states votes! So,...........................
Your argument doesn't hold up!
If you could source this information I'd greatly appreciate it. Would love to read up on where my information is incorrect.

My numbers are coming from:

Heritage Foundation : 13 cases of voter impersonation (what Voter ID woul stop) from 2004-Present.

If you could source this information I'd greatly appreciate it. Would love to read up on where my information is incorrect.

My numbers are coming from:

Heritage Foundation : 13 cases of voter impersonation (what Voter ID woul stop) from 2004-Present.
Maybe you'd like to create your own thread about voter fraud? This one is about an autoworker calling out Biden on gun control...please stay on topic.

Biden and Beto are telling us, I think, that they are going to take ARs and AKs because hundred round magazines and drug dealers and you can have a perozzi or baretta over under and Jill shoots his while hunting dove.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top