JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As far as national reciprocity goes, he already tried but was stonewalled. He will go after it again for 2020. It will be one of his legacy items. Don't sell Trump short. He's up against an army of idiots and he's accomplished bigly so far. More good stuff to come.

We lost the possibility of progress on gun rights and a halting of new gun control when azzholes started shooting up nightclubs, concerts, country fairs, Walmarts, etc etc etc. It is really that simple. Who is going to go against the massive negative optics of those shootings.... answer: Not even John Wayne! I think some of ya'll are dreaming that none of that stuff happened.

As far as voting D in 2020... did anybody watch the CNN "Climate Change" Town Hall stealth election extravaganza? If so, did you like what every last candidate has planned for us? It's gotta be a major wet one for the UN. CNN loved it so much that they are staging another stealth campaign event with a second 7hr presentation on LBGTQ.... Hey I got an idea, why'nt CNN plan a 7hr candidate blab on reproductive rights/abortion/childicide???

IMO, there are far more important things than some slippage on gun rights. Under Barry the entire country was in a such a serious downturn and we were told to get used to it. That there was no possibility of changing that trajectory. That it was the "new normal". This from the guy that says we can change the global climate thru taxation and new restrictions on freedom in the U.S. that won't apply to Russia, India, and China. Yup the 60s radicals were in charge. All we needed was 8yrs of Hillary to polish off the country and complete it's evolution into Saul Alinsky country.

Trump fulfilled my goal
He kept Hillary Clinton out of the White House. I really wanted Cruz in the primary but Trump won and I switched to plan B--Keep Clinton out of the presidency.

I like him, but don't see him as necessarily being qualified for POTUS. I think he'd make a great replacement for Wayne in a gutted and revamped NRA though. He'd be most helpful in that roll I think.
Maybe so, but here is the yuuge thing.... millennials. ...

Already, Millennials (those now in their 30s) are very involved politically and socially; people such as AOC, are in... Colion may well prove to be far more destructive towards AOCs agenda

Maybe so, but here is the yuuge thing.... millennials. ...

Already, Millennials (those now in their 30s) are very involved politically and socially; people such as AOC, are in... Colion may well prove to be far more destructive towards AOCs agenda
If they vote.

Watching videos on YT they are at rallies but many admit that they don't vote.

Dirt don't vote either.

Why isn't he meeting with the sponsors of National Reciprocity or the Hearing Protection Act???

Why the heck is the right ALWAYS giving ground to the left on gun control? They're just too easily bullied I guess...

^^^

This! I have been saying this over and over again. And when some of us bring up these GUN issues and other MAJOR gun and political issues with him (And his hired help!) which I am not allowed to post here - we get told that we have TDS or we were for HC when we were NOT for her.

I was not for Trump or HC and I know many others who saw each candidate for what they were in the town hall meetings, before and after the primaries, and after the final election. Plus we saw them for their past history and flip flops before and after the elections.

And I am well aware of the SC judges so that does not have to be repeated over and over again.

Cate

Trump was the better choice?

I must have missed the primary process, where other choices were presented such as: Paul, Cruz, Bush, Santorum and Huckabee -- Most with a proven record of being pro-2A.

Of course none of them ever bragged about grabbing women by their pussies...So there's that.

^^^

This and so much more. Thank you.

I liked RAND and a few others.

I was not for T or HC.

I have detested the carpetbagger Clintons (BOTH of them!) for a long, long time. I can't understand how so many people love them, constantly EXCUSE their behavior, how they get away with ALL kinds of stuff with their words/actions/deeds and complete disregard for the rule of law.

Gee that sounds like another man and many other women/men in politics too. PAST and present!

I was willing to give T a chance once he got elected even though I did not vote for him and he continues to disappoint me as he did before he got elected.

I am glad that HC did not get elected. She should be held accountable for her actions as should other Ds and Rs too!

I am happy about the SC judges.

I wish that someone other than T got elected too. T does not give a rat's @@@ about the RKBA issue no matter what comes out of his mouth.

Many people voted for T because they hated HC. I can understand that!

Many people did FALL for T's flip flops even though he changed his mind/words over and over again. Townhall meetings and before and after he got elected.

I don't understand how they did NOT see this happen right in front of their eyes/ears and how they CONTINUE TO IGNORE or EXCUSE his flip flops, words and actions on a daily basis.

And GUN owners should see this but they EXCUSE President Trump as they excused many other people just because of the initial R by his name.

Mark my words... this gun STUFF will be passed before the 2020 election or some of it will be passed. AFTER 2020, no matter if a R or D wins, MORE gun bans, restrictions and laws will be presented and CONGRESS will pass it and the R or D President will sign it.

I would LOVE for another PRO GUN - PRO CONSTITUTION Republican or PRO GUN - PRO CONSTITUTION Libertarian to run and have a chance at winning.

Trump may drop out at the last minute. NOTHING would shock me with his erratic and strange behavior since they tie in with his flip flops on and off of his freaking Twitter account.

Right now, a few states don't even want any R primaries from what I have been reading.

And we know and thought that the DNC, Fusion, etc. stunk! Well, the RNC sounds like they want to be jerks too.

I thought that Diane F. was going to have an orgasm when Trump agreed with her 8 to 9 times on record in ONE ANTI RKBA ISSUE ALONE while they were broadcasting live! If anyone doubts my memory - watch it online and READ the official WH and other .gov transcripts.

Cate

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany