JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
On the federal level, the only one I can think of is bump stocks. While I dislike bumpstocks, and think they are a stupid gimmick, I vehemently disagree with the banning of them by selective interpretation of existing laws.

What other "incremental infringements" am I forgetting?
Federally? None that went beyond words, that I can think of. @CountryGent already hit the high points. Point is, there was plenty of opportunity in the first 2 years to make some positive changes but nothing good happened. Meanwhile, at the state and local levels, all kinds of blatantly unconstitutional stuff went on. Would have been nice to get some support from our "friend of the 2nd Amendment" president and our fresh batch of allegedly conservative judges. Instead, we get red flags and 1639-type madness raining down on our citizens with no real relief in sight.

I'd really like to look at the OP as a positive thing but I'm concerned that it's just a temporary reprieve until 12/20 -- no matter who wins. My gut tells me we're eff'd either way.

While I agree with both sides here, Donald has not been the supporter of the Constitution/2nd Amendment that I hoped he would be, but is no Hitlery Klinton either! Hopefully, after he is re-elected (remember Barry telling the Russians on a live mic "when I get re-elected I will have a free hand to do what I want!"?) he will shut down the alphabet gov't groups, support the Constitution the way it should be and get the gov't cleaned up, giving us four years to get the idea entrenched in the minds of lib-tards, snowflakes and idiots that this country is a REPUBLIC, not a democracy (root word is Greek for "demoncrazy". You could literally vote someone out of town, if you had the votes! Franklin was asked what the sheeple had been handed and he said "a REPUBLIC, if you can keep it!" He also said a democracy was two wolves and a sheep talking about who to have for dinner, a Republic was two wolves and a well armed sheep talking about what was for supper).

Donald has already done more for this country in a couple years, with 100% opposition the entire time, than the last SIX presidents have, combined! Give the guy a break! Name me anyone who has done more for the country than Donald (Teddy R. carrying a big stick? OK, you could make a case for that...), but no matter how bad Donald is or could be, we are 100% better off then we would have been under anyone else.

Maybe someone understands "....shall not be infringed"? But, I'm not holding my breath.

BTW....there are still plenty of Dems and RINOs out there.o_O

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
Dead fish also give no effort to swim upstream.

They can sure float downstream though. If you aren't active, you are passively losing.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top