JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm relatively new to the area (Albany), I have guys I shoot modern "tactical" style guns with. However, when I bring out the 1800's tech they role their eyes! Ahaha
If you're in the Willamette Valley area and want to meet up for some traditional muzzle loader shooting or know of a group, give me a shout!

IMG_6467.jpeg

Always fun to show that a muzzle loading rifle can actually shoot...and shoot well.

While I can't help you find a group to shoot with....
It is nice to see a fellow Rakkasan here ...At one time I was assigned to the 3rd Battalion , 187th Infantry Regiment.
Andy

Always fun to show that a muzzle loading rifle can actually shoot...and shoot well.

While I can't help you find a group to shoot with....
It is nice to see a fellow Rakkasan here ...At one time I was assigned to the 3rd Battalion , 187th Infantry Regiment.
Andy
Rakkasan!! Ahaha too cool. Yeah I had my wife stitch that to my bag, kind of a modern meets civil war larpping idea.

I was 1st battalion crusher company from 2009-2011. Spent 2010 along the Pakistan border.

How about you?

Cool shooting bag for sure.

I was with the 3 /187th twice ...kinda.
First go around was Desert Shield / Storm...however...as soon as I got there..
I was TDY to the 18th Airborne Corps...and in one of their LRRP /LRSD detachments.
Finally got to serve in the 3/187th in 1995.
Andy

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top