JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
.0000044%. That's where we are in our country. Voter ID is about suppressing votes. Voter ID as "the cure" could fix those four votes, but will suppress thousands who are legally able to vote.

"We're not trying to disenfranchise Democrats," GOP officials say, "that's just the accidental byproduct of our policies." - Jim DeMint SC Senator.

"Do we need to start messaging 'widespread reports of election fraud' so we are positively set up for the recount regardless of the final number?" - Steve Baas

"I was in the closed Senate Republican Caucus when the final round of multiple Voter ID bills were being discussed. A handful of the GOP Senators were giddy about the ramifications and literally singled out the prospects of suppressing minority and college voters." - Staff Aide to Wisconsin Republican State Rep

Mike Turzai - voter ID law would "allow Governor Romney to win the state of Pennsylvania, done."

Again...... look at that number... there are 5 zeroes in it. .0000044% election fraud/impersonation. 4 per general election. There is literally no proof on voter fraud (in fact, when Donald Trump created his voter fraud team and found nothing and had it disbanded).
Why can't democrats get an ID? Most of the homeless even have a state issued id. I have inventoried enough of their belongings to know that. It is requiring less than we require for airplane flight or purchase of firearms, and the ballot box has more power than the cartridge box generally.

There is much more voter fraud than you claim. Heck, both sides claimed it in 2016. Some precincts had substantially more votes than residents.

Why can't democrats get an ID? Most of the homeless even have a state issued id. I have inventoried enough of their belongings to know that. It is requiring less than we require for airplane flight or purchase of firearms, and the ballot box has more power than the cartridge box generally.

There is much more voter fraud than you claim. Heck, both sides claimed it in 2016. Some precincts had substantially more votes than residents.
You can get on a plane without an ID. I'm also not stating one side or the other should be limited. Both parties should be able to vote without an ID. You've also presented no resources to back up your claims. But it's not just the ID, could be expired, name mismatch, etc. Homeless also typically aggregate in areas where a dmv/secretary of state would be close. You don't see too many homeless in say Gould City MI. I've presented a Conservative website (heritage foundation) evidence along with PBS which doesn't have much of a bias lean.

The issue isn't just homeless. People without a motor vehicle, could be someone older who can't drive and has no real use for an ID anymore. Someone who lives in a desolate area or someone who's local ID office is only open on the fifth Wednesday of the month.

Voter ID has not proven to be a successful deterrent but has proven to effect actual legal voters. And don't take it from me. The entire point is to decrease turnout. Taken straight from legislative mouths.

But someone said this is about Biden and not voter ID so I'll leave it at this

Last Edited:
Get yer angry joe ar14 lower while supplies last! :s0003:

That's awesome.

Screenshot_20200311-201300_Chrome.jpg

I'm actually a little impressed, Joe even got anti-gunners to sympathize with gun owners with this latest malarkey:

Last edited by a moderator:
You can get on a plane without an ID. I'm also not stating one side or the other should be limited. Both parties should be able to vote without an ID. You've also presented no resources to back up your claims. But it's not just the ID, could be expired, name mismatch, etc. Homeless also typically aggregate in areas where a dmv/secretary of state would be close. You don't see too many homeless in say Gould City MI. I've presented a Conservative website (heritage foundation) evidence along with PBS which doesn't have much of a bias lean.

The issue isn't just homeless. People without a motor vehicle, could be someone older who can't drive and has no real use for an ID anymore. Someone who lives in a desolate area or someone who's local ID office is only open on the fifth Wednesday of the month.

Voter ID has not proven to be a successful deterrent but has proven to effect actual legal voters. And don't take it from me. The entire point is to decrease turnout. Taken straight from legislative mouths.

But someone said this is about Biden and not voter ID so I'll leave it at this
PBS doesn't have a bias lean??????? What planet are you from??? PBS is about the farthest left leaning entity in this country dude!

After cleaning this thread of the political labels twice, folks that keep derailing this thread into other topics. This thread has run it's course...Thread closed

Status

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top