JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
You learned the communist line well. You cannot turn truth into anything but truth.
We have watched your teachers attempt to destroy this country. A cause that will be lost.
McCarthy was dead right on every point and you saying otherwise will not change the truth.
Had more Americans listened to him we would not have the social communist plague we have to defeat today.
Save your rhetoric. Nothing can defend your point of view on this issue any longer. Your side lost.

Which explains why Sen. McCarthy went on to a distinguished career in Congress and.....oh...wait a minute... Oh that's right, he was denounced as the rabid power hungry psycho he was and ended his career in disgrace.

Can you tell me with a straight face that the Democratic or Republican party doesn't have in sheer numbers way more racists among their numbers than the Tea party?

Like I said anytime you wish to go and point those racists out I'll be happy to retract that statement, until then you're just labeling a group that you don't agree with, with negative propaganda. It's a cheap shot!
I can't tell you anyone isn't a racist. Not everyone is blatant about it...but I can tell you racism IS blatant at tea party rallies. When you have to resort to the "Okay, maybe they are racist, but so is..." method of distraction you have pretty much retreated from your original position.

So you are just going to choose to ignore the evidence in front of your face because you do not want to see it? You are going to pretend those people do not exist and that those things do not happen at the rallies? I have been to three larger rallies and it has happened at all of them.

You said "Obama never played the race card at all" and I proved you wrong. Weak, maybe, but taking your statement at face value, it works.

No, playing the victim or self excusing negative actions based on his race would be "playing the race card." Pointing out that fact that minorities helped him win is not. No more than a female candidate saying women voters helped her win would be playing the "sexism card."

And yet not one Dem complained when everyone and their dog was compairing Bush to a mentally disabled (retard) person or a monkey. of course Bush was a white southerner so that makes it free speech. But should someone disparage His Holiness Obama te racist flag flies and all members of the Tea Party movement are labeled Tea Baggers. If you really want to make a point with some intelligence refrain from petty name calling, it only proves that you are a biggoted moron. Dresden

People did not hate Bush because he was white. They hated him because of his actions. Are you claiming he was attacked because of the color of his skin or where he was raised? You should really be able to make the distinction here. Many people hate Obama just because he is black and could care less about the facts of his policies. We just got back from Mississippi last week and I can tell you there are plenty of people there willing to let their racism shine through.

Which explains why Sen. McCarthy went on to a distinguished career in Congress and.....oh...wait a minute... Oh that's right, he was denounced as the rabid power hungry psycho he was and ended his career in disgrace.

Tailgunner Joe was 150% correct and he is one of my heroes

I despise the entire Bush family and 98% of what they did in office but I can be fair and remember how Bush Jr was pictured all over the web as a monkey, drunk, etc.. drink deep from that obama kool aide pitcher

Tailgunner Joe was 150% correct and he is one of my heroes

Which may explain your views on fact. Here is a brief glimpse at your hero: It is well documented that McCarthy lied about his war record. Despite his automatic commission, he claimed to have enlisted as a "buck private." He flew twelve combat missions as a gunner-observer, earning the nickname of "Tail-Gunner Joe" in the course of one of these missions.[14] He later claimed 32 missions in order to qualify for a Distinguished Flying Cross, which he received in 1952. McCarthy publicized a letter of commendation which he claimed had been signed by his commanding officer and countersigned by Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, then Chief of Naval Operations. However, it was revealed that McCarthy had written this letter himself, in his capacity as intelligence officer. A "war wound" that McCarthy made the subject of varying stories involving airplane crashes or antiaircraft fire was in fact received aboard ship during a ceremony for sailors crossing the equator for the first time.[13][15]

Yes a sterling example. Some say the source of his nickname "Tailgunner" was his affection for young enlisted men.

Wow! Did the OP change the thread title? It's no longer about Trump's stance on gun control?
Now it's about racism? You mean Trump's racism? Or the racism of gun control?

Personally, I think gun control is the perfect example of racism/class-"ism", since the areas of the country with the strictest gun laws are always inner cities. Which rank the among the highest in terms of percentage of black population and poor.

But, lets get back to the OP's topic,...
Trump's stance on gun control.

Which may explain your views on fact. Here is a brief glimpse at your hero: It is well documented that McCarthy lied about his war record. Despite his automatic commission, he claimed to have enlisted as a "buck private." He flew twelve combat missions as a gunner-observer, earning the nickname of "Tail-Gunner Joe" in the course of one of these missions.[14] He later claimed 32 missions in order to qualify for a Distinguished Flying Cross, which he received in 1952. McCarthy publicized a letter of commendation which he claimed had been signed by his commanding officer and countersigned by Admiral Chester W. Nimitz, then Chief of Naval Operations. However, it was revealed that McCarthy had written this letter himself, in his capacity as intelligence officer. A "war wound" that McCarthy made the subject of varying stories involving airplane crashes or antiaircraft fire was in fact received aboard ship during a ceremony for sailors crossing the equator for the first time.[13][15]

Yes a sterling example. Some say the source of his nickname "Tailgunner" was his affection for young enlisted men.

I really don't care even if all that is true (I do not concede such) McCarthy was spot on about the communists infiltrating the USA in our government and in Hollywood. He has since been proven 150% correct

My point about your lack of logic stands.
Turn about is fair play, I could say that you would not have felt any differently had the tea party formed 6 years ago.I do not belong to the tea party, but have attended events and socialize with those who are somewhat active in it. They are just as incensed over the spending of the Bush administration (and all over spending administrations) as they are at the current circle of jerks that are running things.
The bottom line is that the tea party is pushing for fiscal responsibility. Apparently you are not for that?And as far as the red herring racist element goes, there is not a group of any size on this planet that does not have fringe elements that are an embarrassment to the group as a whole. Calling the party 'racist' is really pretty silly. But the left could hardly come right out and say that they love deficit spending so in order to refute the message of the tea party they have to resort to the intellectually dishonest racist charge.

I would respect the Tea Baggers a lot more had they formed during the Bush years. Fact is they didn't. I was one who said that Bush was spending money hand over fist and I was castigated and called un-American because we were in two wars and blah, blah, blah.

I am for fiscal responsibility. However, the fiscal problems we have now are huge and the tea baggers are wanting to turn the entire economy and the problem on a dime. Our fiscal woes are like a Airbus 380 but the tea bagger pilots want to turn it like and F-16. Something is gonna break and it will all come crashing down. Yes, on fiscal responsibility, no to how the tea baggers are trying to get it done.

People did not hate Bush because he was white. They hated him because of his actions. Are you claiming he was attacked because of the color of his skin or where he was raised? You should really be able to make the distinction here. Many people hate Obama just because he is black and could care less about the facts of his policies. We just got back from Mississippi last week and I can tell you there are plenty of people there willing to let their racism shine through.

I never once said that people hated Bush for being white or for the fact he was a southerner, if you had actually read what i posted you would see that. Put down the commucrat kool-aid for a minute please. I said that because he was white it is ok to make disparaging comments about him, on the other hand if i post a picture of the illustrious potentate that is a charachature of his enormous ears i will get flagged as being a racist. I dont hate Obama for being Black i could care less what color he is, i hate the fact that he is trying so very hard to change this country into the USSA. You and all the other WHITE elietist kool aid drinking commucrats keep propping him up as the second coming of christ and like lemmings you run right off the cliff he is driving this once great nation towards. Please pull your head out of your rectum and for one second look at the evidence, your great savior has one of the strongest ANTI gun records of any senator or president before him. His Obamacare plan has 1 good quality and thats it, he wants to turn this country into a giant welfare state full of unarmed and unemployed subjects. He could give less than two craps about the american people as long as he and his ilk are getting paid. Bush wasnt any better but the double standard you and people like you put down is complete garbage. If you look for racisim you will find it anything can be interpreted any way you decide. So tell me again how i am a racist for not bowing and scraping at the feet of your glorious leader. Dresden.

I really don't care even if all that is true (I do not concede such) McCarthy was spot on about the communists infiltrating the USA in our government and in Hollywood. He has since been proven 150% correct

There are several ways that one can treat a figure like McCarthy—one might, for instance, learn from him that it is a logical contradiction with horrific consequences to think that one can protect democracy by subverting democratic principles like due process and free speech. If, however, like Ashcroft, Bush, Coulter, et al, one is engaged in exactly that practice, then one is determined not to learn that lesson. The answer is to re-write history, and that is what the right is currently trying to do by claiming that McCarthy has been proven right

A video would do, but not this one, asking minorities to vote in 2010 in a campaign message, is not playing the race card.
Since minorities have been voting democrat for decades, a white dem president could, and would, make the same speech.
But what do you think about racism actually being the ugly, denied facade behind the great and irrational hatred of Obama?

And the irony of that is that the strongest opposition to civil rights were from the Democratic side of the isle in the 60's, the Democrats have rewritten history in that aspect.

I can't tell you anyone isn't a racist. Not everyone is blatant about it...but I can tell you racism IS blatant at tea party rallies. When you have to resort to the "Okay, maybe they are racist, but so is..." method of distraction you have pretty much retreated from your original position.

So you are just going to choose to ignore the evidence in front of your face because you do not want to see it? You are going to pretend those people do not exist and that those things do not happen at the rallies? I have been to three larger rallies and it has happened at all of them.

Again I restate my challenge to attend one and point it out, talk is cheap....

Back on topic, I doubt Trump would make a good pres, he would be more of the same use the power to further enrich himself. As far as gun control he will pay lip service to the NRA and other gun rights groups but once elected will quickly change to whatever stance will get him what he wants, not unlike the last several administrations. Untill we find the elusive honest man that can win an election this will not change.

Trump is a clown. Always has been in my view. He's declared bankruptcy at least twice. I've always paid my bills - how about you? If not for the disgusting american habit of groveling before celebrity and money, he would be completely unremarkable. That said, he will be head and shoulders above any other candidate presented for your inspection. How sad is that? I'm thinking he's being put forward to siphon off votes from the one real american we will see running for president - Ron Paul. All the rest (red team or blue team) will be a pack of hyenas hand-selected by the globalists. You will be given your choices, and they will all be bad for the republic.

There are several ways that one can treat a figure like McCarthy—one might, for instance, learn from him that it is a logical contradiction with horrific consequences to think that one can protect democracy by subverting democratic principles like due process and free speech. If, however, like Ashcroft, Bush, Coulter, et al, one is engaged in exactly that practice, then one is determined not to learn that lesson. The answer is to re-write history, and that is what the right is currently trying to do by claiming that McCarthy has been proven right

He was right, no twisting required

Trump is a clown. Always has been in my view. He's declared bankruptcy at least twice. I've always paid my bills - how about you? If not for the disgusting american habit of groveling before celebrity and money, he would be completely unremarkable. That said, he will be head and shoulders above any other candidate presented for your inspection. How sad is that? I'm thinking he's being put forward to siphon off votes from the one real american we will see running for president - Ron Paul. All the rest (red team or blue team) will be a pack of hyenas hand-selected by the globalists. You will be given your choices, and they will all be bad for the republic.

Exactly, that clown Trump has stuck investors with 1 billion dollars in lost investments, if you ask me the guy should be in the jail cell next to Madoff not running for president.

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads