Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

donald trump on gun control

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by wwkii, Apr 16, 2011.

1. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

i was curious on where he stood on gun control , since i was thinking of voting for him for pres . but know i dont think i can even though i think he would be a good president on other issues . could someone please tell me why are these so called conservatives such pu%$ys http://www.issues2000.org/Donald_Trump.htmn real issues

2. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

Too much New Yorker in him. But if I thought no one else could beat The Bummer I would vote for him.

3. wwkii

wwkii gilchrist oregon Active Member

ya damn near anyone is better than hussain

4. slingshot1943

slingshot1943 salem or Well-Known Member

To me the main worry about gun control is who they put on the supreme court.

5. RVTECH

RVTECH LaPine Well-Known Member

The republicans better get their butts in the saddle and quick or it will be anyone's guess in 2012.

6. rufus

rufus State of Jefferson Well-Known Member

This, and this time no old & stale retreads please.

7. lowly monk

lowly monk Beaverton, Oregon. Just a guy. Bronze Supporter

We still have the vote!

8. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

+5000000000000

I won't vote for Trump for several other good reasons

BTW the link does not work

9. Blitzkrieg

Stalin said

10. mxitman

mxitman N. Seattle Member

Why DT? When are you guys going to wake up and vote for Ron Paul? Donald will just be like every other R or D running these days... Another notch on the bedpost for him, I want someone who will sacrifice themselves for the good of our country...not the other way around. All they want is the power and prestige... Another dictator...pretending to be your friend.

11. bugeye

bugeye Oregon Well-Known Member

That Stalin quote was only mentioned in one of his biographies. Accoring to that account he was drunk at the time (as he often was), and it may have been a joke (he often did joke sometimes with fatal consequences) because he said it in relation to the votes in the communist controlled Duma, and since members ot that estemed body tended to disapear he seldom met any opposition at all?

The very fact that anyone would even consider voting for anyone who plans to announce on Celebrity Apprentice (ok I've never even seen this show, as forces would have to truss me up while I was kicking and screaming and clamp my eyelids open, so this is a matter of some experienced based prejudice on my part) can only indicate that this sad sack must be in a state of absolute, unrequited love with BS itself. Given that this has to be the case, I'm sure you will abandon Trump as soon as Charile Sheen or Lady GaGa enters the race.

12. Dyjital

Dyjital Albany, Ore Flavorite Member Bronze Supporter

All of the details from the link are from 2000. Nothing new folks, move along, move along....

Donald Trump on Gun Control

I don't see anything I don't like.
    I would say that the instant background checks are sufficient. These quotes are also from 2000. Nothing new or up to date on his stances.

13. Blitzkrieg

Our resident disinformation artist and communist speaks..

BTW you might want to work on your reading comprehension

14. Blitzkrieg

We sent $200 to Paul last time and did freeway sign waves. He's a little weak on some issues but a far cry from the total clowns the American voter seems to adore. He was not on the actual final ballot so we voted Constitution Party

http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php

Their stance on the 2nd Amendment

15. elsullo

elsullo Portland Oregon New Member

The Donald? Try to imagine how much time he spends in front of a mirror! Then consider his choices in wives and what that shows about his judgement and committment as a man. And, I forget, HOW many times is it that he has declared bankruptcy? Twice? Or is it three? I wonder if all of his unpaid creditors and ruined investors will vote for him?...........................elsullo

16. MA Duce

MA Duce Central Oregon Well-Known Member

I don't imagine for an instant that Donald Trump is in any way suited for the office. He has way too much personal and business baggage to be a viable candidate, and his embracing of the birther argument is ridiculous. That sorry line is old and has been moot from day one since where Obama was born is not an issue...his mother was an American citizen. His place of birth has no bearing given that fact.

17. PlayboyPenguin

PlayboyPenguin Pacific Northwest Well-Known Member 2016 Volunteer

I can't believe people actually fall for this media whore's manipulations and tricks. He is simply doing this stuff to increase ratings for his TV show. He is even making political announcements on the day of his show's finale.

I also do not see why anyone would ever think he would be a good leader of this country. He came from money and still managed to bankrupt almost every business he touched. The money he does still have has come from bleeding failing business interests before closing them down at the expense of investors and from reality tv shows. Real leadership material there.

18. Dieselfuel12v

Dieselfuel12v Bellingham Member

If Donald Trump became president, i'd plan a move to Canada, what a disgrace to our Nations fathers... At this point, it doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats are in control, both are just as capable of failure. Niether can dig us out of the Bush hole any faster, Obama can't do anything to mend those wounds. It'll take a couple more presidents before we see that.

19. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Trump? No thanks. We don't need that egotistical blowhard as President. I'd give him a month before he has a presidential reality show.

20. Blitzkrieg

Actually it does.. her being an American citizen does not count under certain alleged long term residency-of-the-child circumstances in this case.. just wanted to make this clear

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.