JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
i was curious on where he stood on gun control , since i was thinking of voting for him for pres . but know i dont think i can even though i think he would be a good president on other issues . could someone please tell me why are these so called conservatives such pu%$ys <broken link removed> real issues

Why DT? When are you guys going to wake up and vote for Ron Paul? Donald will just be like every other R or D running these days... Another notch on the bedpost for him, I want someone who will sacrifice themselves for the good of our country...not the other way around. All they want is the power and prestige... Another dictator...pretending to be your friend.

Stalin said

That Stalin quote was only mentioned in one of his biographies. Accoring to that account he was drunk at the time (as he often was), and it may have been a joke (he often did joke sometimes with fatal consequences) because he said it in relation to the votes in the communist controlled Duma, and since members ot that estemed body tended to disapear he seldom met any opposition at all?

The very fact that anyone would even consider voting for anyone who plans to announce on Celebrity Apprentice (ok I've never even seen this show, as forces would have to truss me up while I was kicking and screaming and clamp my eyelids open, so this is a matter of some experienced based prejudice on my part) can only indicate that this sad sack must be in a state of absolute, unrequited love with BS itself. Given that this has to be the case, I'm sure you will abandon Trump as soon as Charile Sheen or Lady GaGa enters the race.

All of the details from the link are from 2000. Nothing new folks, move along, move along....

Donald Trump on Gun Control

I don't see anything I don't like.
Trump said:
It's often argued that the American murder rate is high because guns are more available here than in other countries. Democrats want to confiscate all guns, which is a dumb idea because only the law-abiding citizens would turn in their guns and the bad guys would be the only ones left armed. The Republicans walk the NRA line and refuse even limited restrictions.

Trump said:
I generally oppose gun control, but I support the ban on assault weapons and I support a slightly longer waiting period to purchase a gun. With today's Internet technology we should be able to tell within 72-hours if a potential gun owner has a record.

I would say that the instant background checks are sufficient. These quotes are also from 2000. Nothing new or up to date on his stances.

That Stalin quote was only mentioned in one of his biographies. Accoring to that account he was drunk at the time (as he often was), and it may have been a joke (he often did joke sometimes with fatal consequences) because he said it in relation to the votes in the communist controlled Duma, and since members ot that estemed body tended to disapear he seldom met any opposition at all?

The very fact that anyone would even consider voting for anyone who plans to announce on Celebrity Apprentice (ok I've never even seen this show, as forces would have to truss me up while I was kicking and screaming and clamp my eyelids open, so this is a matter of some experienced based prejudice on my part) can only indicate that this sad sack must be in a state of absolute, unrequited love with BS itself. Given that this has to be the case, I'm sure you will abandon Trump as soon as Charile Sheen or Lady GaGa enters the race.

Our resident disinformation artist and communist speaks..

BTW you might want to work on your reading comprehension

Why DT? When are you guys going to wake up and vote for Ron Paul? Donald will just be like every other R or D running these days... Another notch on the bedpost for him, I want someone who will sacrifice themselves for the good of our country...not the other way around. All they want is the power and prestige... Another dictator...pretending to be your friend.

We sent $200 to Paul last time and did freeway sign waves. He's a little weak on some issues but a far cry from the total clowns the American voter seems to adore. He was not on the actual final ballot so we voted Constitution Party

http://www.constitutionparty.com/party_platform.php

Their stance on the 2nd Amendment

Gun Control

The 2nd Amendment strictly limits any interference with gun ownership by saying: "A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

The right to bear arms is inherent in the right of self defense, defense of the family, and defense against tyranny, conferred on the individual and the community by our Creator to safeguard life, liberty, and property, as well as to help preserve the independence of the nation.

The right to keep and bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution; it may not properly be infringed upon or denied.

The Constitution Party upholds the right of the citizen to keep and bear arms. We oppose attempts to prohibit ownership of guns by law-abiding citizens, and stand against all laws which would require the registration of guns or ammunition.

We emphasize that when guns are outlawed, only outlaws will have them. In such circumstances, the peaceful citizen's protection against the criminal would be seriously jeopardized.

We call for the repeal of all federal firearms legislation, beginning with Federal Firearms Act of 1968.

We call for the rescinding of all executive orders, the prohibition of any future executive orders, and the prohibition of treaty ratification which would in any way limit the right to keep and bear arms.

The Donald? Try to imagine how much time he spends in front of a mirror! Then consider his choices in wives and what that shows about his judgement and committment as a man. And, I forget, HOW many times is it that he has declared bankruptcy? Twice? Or is it three? I wonder if all of his unpaid creditors and ruined investors will vote for him?...........................elsullo

I don't imagine for an instant that Donald Trump is in any way suited for the office. He has way too much personal and business baggage to be a viable candidate, and his embracing of the birther argument is ridiculous. That sorry line is old and has been moot from day one since where Obama was born is not an issue...his mother was an American citizen. His place of birth has no bearing given that fact.

I can't believe people actually fall for this media whore's manipulations and tricks. He is simply doing this stuff to increase ratings for his TV show. He is even making political announcements on the day of his show's finale.

I also do not see why anyone would ever think he would be a good leader of this country. He came from money and still managed to bankrupt almost every business he touched. The money he does still have has come from bleeding failing business interests before closing them down at the expense of investors and from reality tv shows. Real leadership material there.

If Donald Trump became president, i'd plan a move to Canada, what a disgrace to our Nations fathers... At this point, it doesn't matter if Republicans or Democrats are in control, both are just as capable of failure. Niether can dig us out of the Bush hole any faster, Obama can't do anything to mend those wounds. It'll take a couple more presidents before we see that.

Trump? No thanks. We don't need that egotistical blowhard as President. I'd give him a month before he has a presidential reality show.

I don't imagine for an instant that Donald Trump is in any way suited for the office. He has way too much personal and business baggage to be a viable candidate, and his embracing of the birther argument is ridiculous. That sorry line is old and has been moot from day one since where Obama was born is not an issue...his mother was an American citizen. His place of birth has no bearing given that fact.

Actually it does.. her being an American citizen does not count under certain alleged long term residency-of-the-child circumstances in this case.. just wanted to make this clear

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads