JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Also, remember the expulsion of the group "Tea Party Express" by the national main organizing group "Tea Party Federation" over racist blog comment by Mark Williams the Express leader. It seems the Tea Party itself has acknowledged racism in the group and taken actions to stop it.

OK? So the world is now free of racism? what a wonderful world we have now that we have rid those last vestiges of racism from the world and how convenient of them all to join the Tea Party Express. :huh:

And this also bothers you correct?
OK follow along closely........ I say you, Bugeye, are being the racist in this instance......

Want to know why?

Because you are the one singling out a black man in a joke that encompasses many different caricatures.

If you can't see the difference between Obama in Whiteface and the others then you can't see it.
I get a different message from that poster, and I think most who looks at your gallery will get it.
Since it is a subliminal message I can't make anyone see it, but I got it loud and clear the first time I saw it.
Also, when that sign is held by a white person who hates everythign about Obama not backed by facts, or even an inkling of reality, IT IS NOT A JOKE.

Say, if I'd put up that Obamacare poster showing the pres as a mostly naked African Shaman I suppose you would counter by putting up pics of Tarzan?

Look, I don't even care if the Tea Party is racist, I find the Tea Party to be an outreach program for the aristocrats and the free market think tanks.

If you can't see the difference between Obama in Whiteface and the others then you can't see it.
I get a different message from that poster, and I think most who looks at your gallery will get it.
Since it is a subliminal message I can't make anyone see it, but I got it loud and clear the first time I saw it.

Say, if I'd put up that Obamacare poster showing the pres as a mostly naked African Shaman I suppose you would counter by putting up pics of Tarzan?

Look, I don't even care if the Tea Party is racist, I find the Tea Party to be an outreach program for the aristocrats and their free market think tanks. That's all the ammo I need!

Yes and someday you will figure out that the Democrats are also only out to help the uber rich and all they've done for you is pander rhetoric to get your vote! ;)

OK? So the world is now free of racism? what a wonderful world we have now that we have rid those last vestiges of racism from the world and how convenient of them all to join the Tea Party Express. :huh:

You asked for any inkling of racism in the Tea Party, well there it is, and even acknowledged by the Tea Party itself, certified and delivered, and look how happy you are about it. Be careful what you ask for.

Thanks for posting that link, very interesting story, but you see the artist didn't have to be a racist, or even intended to make a racist statement, to make something that sends that message. Like I said either you see it or you don't. I spent hours looking at the magic eye posters and never saw anything but visual noise, to this day I suspect they are a hoax, lol.

You asked for any inkling of racism in the Tea Party, well there it is, and even acknowledged by the Tea Party itself, certified and delivered, and look how happy you are about it. Be careful what you ask for.

Feel free to look back in the thread and quote me where I asked for this information, I'll just wait here. :s0155:

Yes and someday you will figure out that the Democrats are also only out to help the uber rich and all they've done for you is pander rhetoric to get your vote! ;)

I find the Dems only slightly less distasteful. I end up defending the dems in here because they are attacked generally on the basis of faulty reasoning, lies, distortions, statistics made by partisans, and blowing incidents out of all proportion. If people in here ever glorified the dems I would be down on them too. Both of our politcal parties stink, they are all mostly on the take, and we have the best government that money can buy. If the Tea Party was really serious about being a party of the people, then it would have very different agenda, one that favored: the environment, health care, strong business regulations especially in the financials, and campaign fiance reform to restore the rights of the people to be represented, as specified in the constitution. As it stands who the tea party serves is pretty easy to figure out!

Of course any president could say that, but Obama is the one that DID say what he said. Anyone one of us could be a murderer, rapist, child molester but until we do that then we aren't. Just like presidents before Obama didn't say things that he has.

Ok thanks for that! Obama brings a new context to what is being said, that is true. Perhaps my rules for this game aren't valid. but they were the best ones I could figure out.

Feel free to look back in the thread and quote me where I asked for this information, I'll just wait here. :s0155:

You did say this about racism at tea party events:
"Again I restate my challenge to attend one and point it out, talk is cheap.... "

I'm not going to attend but the sign in question is displayed ......

Bugeye:

They all serve the same evil ends, they are all bought and paid for - on that we can agree. Why do you set yourself up for abuse by defending a side that you find "slightly less distasteful"? They should all be arrested and prosecuted for the complete array of crimes they commit daily. Red team, Blue team - all criminals. Time to put away childish arguments and work together for a better future for the human race.

I was listening to a radio show, and the host uttered an absolute truth. I don't think he meant to, but truer words I never heard. "Things are going to get worse before they get...... much, much worse."

Bugeye:

They all serve the same evil ends, they are all bought and paid for - on that we can agree. Why do you set yourself up for abuse by defending a side that you find "slightly less distasteful". They should all be arrested and prosecuted for the complete array of crimes they commit daily. Red team, Blue team - all criminals. Time to put away childish arguments and work together for a better future for the human race.

How 'bout we start with a smaller, limited government? You know, like it was designed to be in the first place. :s0155:

You did say this about racism at tea party events:
"Again I restate my challenge to attend one and point it out, talk is cheap.... "

I'm not going to attend but the sign in question is displayed ......

That quote is specific and was directed at PlayboyPenguin to point out actual racists at a Teaparty rally not find racism on the internet, you know that though. Nice try but I'm going to have to call foul.

But since you quoted it out of context for your own purposes then please feel from to accept the proxy challenge on his behalf and you can attend a Teaparty rally and point out the racism to me.

How 'bout we start with a smaller, limited government? You know, like it was designed to be in the first place. :s0155:

That's what I want, a government with less, less Democrats, less Republicans and no career politicians. Mostly I want less of the government interfering in our lives on nanny issues.

Thanks for posting that link, very interesting story, but you see the artist didn't have to be a racist, or even intended to make a racist statement, to make something that sends that message. Like I said either you see it or you don't. I spent hours looking at the magic eye posters and never saw anything but visual noise, to this day I suspect they are a hoax, lol.

When one sees "racism" when there isn't any, isn't that "racism?"............:s0092:

WHAT????? Are you saying that politicians would alter their speeches to pander to differing groups without actually intending to keep their promises??? Say it ain't so!!!! I suppose next you will tell me they care only about their own careers and accruing personal power and wealth by doing just what the rich say........

Last Winter's history contradicts that assertion: Almost all Democrats in Congress followed President Obama's lead and voted to NOT keep the Bush tax cuts for the Very Rich 2% of Americans, but voted to RENEW the tax cuts for the lower income 98% of Americans. Virtually NO Republicans would allow this, and vowed that either the Very Rich got their tax cuts or NOBODY got tax cuts, and SWORE that they would shut down the government instead. President Obama was very aware that the entire economy was still on the precipice of falling into another Great Depression, and he caved in to the Republicans. To repeat: the Democrats tried to give tax breaks to 98% of taxpayers; the Republicans BLOCKED that unless the Very Rich 2% got their tax breaks. The Democrats were prevented from their long-term effort at ending the "uber-rich" tax cuts..........................elsullo

Status

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top