JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
I heard that Trump can conceal a .32 seacamp underneath his comb over hair style. That is a cool quality, that I might vote for.

Complete and utter bullcrap! There is no more racism at a Teaparty rally than any rally! I challenge you to attend with me and point it out! And no I am not a Tea party guy, they don't represent me.

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is a strong element of racism. Just go to one in a larger city that will be getting national coverage and watch the organizers combing the crowd removing racist signs...or go to youtube and see some of the signs for yourself. Signs that say "save white America" or call Obama a half-breed, a spear chucker, Obanga. The videos that show him with exaggerated lips, dressed as a witch doctor, etc. Then show me a video showing similar signs at another rally. Trying to deny reality as it stares you in the face is not a strong position to put yourself into.

Sorry, but you are wrong. There is a strong element of racism. Just go to one in a larger city that will be getting national coverage and watch the organizers combing the crowd removing racist signs...or go to youtube and see some of the signs for yourself. Signs that say "save white America" or call Obama a half-breed, a spear chucker, Obanga. The videos that show him with exaggerated lips, dressed as a witch doctor, etc. Then show me a video showing similar signs at another rally. Trying to deny reality as it stares you in the face is not a strong position to put yourself into.

Can you tell me with a straight face that the Democratic or Republican party doesn't have in sheer numbers way more racists among their numbers than the Tea party?

Like I said anytime you wish to go and point those racists out I'll be happy to retract that statement, until then you're just labeling a group that you don't agree with, with negative propaganda. It's a cheap shot!

I've been reading how most of his staff is Democrat Party related,his chief of staff voted for Obama going all the way back to Carter. He is a Liberal plant who will draw votes away from conservatives who don't know better and hand another term to Obama if he runs as a third party, and thats their plan.
I believe in my heart this is true and Trump is a liberal in every sense of the word. Do you really believe all this feuding going on between him and Obama? its all carefully planned to seem as though he's distant from Obama but like wrestling where it looks like they hate each other they really are just putting on an act.

Wow, anyone that would glorify a witch hunt like the McCarthy trials has a screw loose. It really does explain the complete lack of contact with reality in your other posts.

You learned the communist line well. You cannot turn truth into anything but truth.
We have watched your teachers attempt to destroy this country. A cause that will be lost.
McCarthy was dead right on every point and you saying otherwise will not change the truth.
Had more Americans listened to him we would not have the social communist plague we have to defeat today.
Save your rhetoric. Nothing can defend your point of view on this issue any longer. Your side lost.

Bingo. What has me scratching my head is that there was an obvious problem with government spending long before Obama. Yet there were no Tea Baggers prattling on during the Bush administration, showing up to political rallies more than happy to show they could carry guns very openly, screaming and in some cases spitting in the faces of long term members of Congress on the steps to the Capital Building. There were no Joe the dumb plumbers, no Sarah Palins, No Bachmann's that latched onto the newest hottest thing to hit Washington DC. Fact of the matter is, had John McCain won the election the notion of Tea Baggers would still be the fantasy notion of male teensters and not a political movement.

OMAMA THE HUN will go down.

FEC Investigators Digging Into Obama's 2008 Campaign

Also the many other election frauds that he committed will come to light, including that he is an illegitimate president (of what we don't know, as he is not recognized as the president by most true Americans) It is a matter of time now before he is sent into a nosedive toward prosecution of many many crimes.

Enough was enough 10-12 years ago. Don't recall a single Tea Bagger protest then. Enough became enough for the very reasons Playboy states below:

I agree that there is a strong racial component to the Tea Bagger ideology. If it was Barry O'Byrne, white guy from Iowa none of this Tea BS would've ever occurred.

My point about your lack of logic stands.
Turn about is fair play, I could say that you would not have felt any differently had the tea party formed 6 years ago.
I do not belong to the tea party, but have attended events and socialize with those who are somewhat active in it. They are just as incensed over the spending of the Bush administration (and all over spending administrations) as they are at the current circle of jerks that are running things.
The bottom line is that the tea party is pushing for fiscal responsibility. Apparently you are not for that?
And as far as the red herring racist element goes, there is not a group of any size on this planet that does not have fringe elements that are an embarrassment to the group as a whole. Calling the party 'racist' is really pretty silly. But the left could hardly come right out and say that they love deficit spending so in order to refute the message of the tea party they have to resort to the intellectually dishonest racist charge.

I could not vote for Trump either (well, if it came down to The Don vs. Barry I could vote for him). But look at the positives....
He is partially responsible for a hot daughter.
He has mad millions of middle aged men feel better about their hair.
But possibly the most impressive item on his resume...
He had the genius to put Gary Busey and Meatloaf in the same room together on camera. :s0114:

And yet not one Dem complained when everyone and their dog was compairing Bush to a mentally disabled (retard) person or a monkey. of course Bush was a white southerner so that makes it free speech. But should someone disparage His Holiness Obama te racist flag flies and all members of the Tea Party movement are labeled Tea Baggers. If you really want to make a point with some intelligence refrain from petty name calling, it only proves that you are a biggoted moron. Dresden

A video would do, but not this one, asking minorities to vote in 2010 in a campaign message, is not playing the race card.
Since minorities have been voting democrat for decades, a white dem president could, and would, make the same speech.
But what do you think about racism actually being the ugly, denied facade behind the great and irrational hatred of Obama?

Last edited by a moderator:
I havent read any of this, or the thread really. Just saw the fact people said they might vote for D Trump if he ran for president. &...wow....Trump is the devil

Our resident disinformation artist and communist speaks..

BTW you might want to work on your reading comprehension

BTW you seem to be running a disinformation campaign of your own.

As to my source for this, I can quote you chapter and verse, and from a genuine expert, but you really don't want that do you, you just want to say I'm wrong and leave it at that, obviously you are the sort of honorable. fair minded, fellow who loves the truth.

A video would do, but not this one, asking minorities to vote in 2010 in a campaign message, is not playing the race card.
Since minorities have been voting democrat for decades, a white dem president could, and would, make the same speech.
But what do you think about racism actually being the ugly, denied facade behind the great and irrational hatred of Obama?

A LOT of "minorities" are now turning against the obama-messiah because they now realize he's just a tool of the banksters and world elite. It's largely deluded white lemmings who are still supporting him

BTW you seem to be running a disinformation campaign of your own.

As to my source for this, I can quote you chapter and verse, and from a genuine expert, but you really don't want that do you, you just want to say I'm wrong and leave it at that, obviously you are the sort of honorable. fair minded, fellow who loves the truth.

I never said I supported Trump..in fact I stated the opposite. You bald faced claimed I did. Reading comprehension, it's for forum users who want to be taken seriously

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top