JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Just got the mounting plate for the Vp9.
Ga2UJnC.jpg

I don't care for the fancy smancy optic sights, I like to focus on the target and "look thru" the sights. When I've trid the optcal sights I look at the sight picture or red dot or whatever and then have to find my aim point on the target. I know I'm old and old school, I like my pistols made of steel, single action, and single stacked. I did have a 2x Nikon scope on a Trailside that was pretty scucom.

I don't care for the fancy smancy optic sights, I like to focus on the target and "look thru" the sights. When I've trid the optcal sights I look at the sight picture or red dot or whatever and then have to find my aim point on the target. I know I'm old and old school, I like my pistols made of steel, single action, and single stacked. I did have a 2x Nikon scope on a Trailside that was pretty scucom.
It takes some getting used to but I'll admit I'm more accurate with an RMR than irons. Evil technology good!!

Geez I almost want to remind everyone that guns and optics have come a long way since grand pappy's .30-06. I don't think or even want everyone to embrace all things new and "techy" but to be part of a large online gun community and never heard of an RMR is surprising.

Ive been pretty old school with my pistol tech but its clear to me the RMR is the future of pistol sights. I'll probably hold out a bit longer while my eyes are still good, enough, but will get the slide machined and fit for an RMR to finish my years out in style....

(art by Lorin Michki) yes, look closely...
nc_ohc=W6IFlNv7e30AX9IghFU&_nc_ht=scontent.fhio2-1.jpg

I now know why the RMR boxes are so big....

This is where her 43x will lay until it comes back from getting milled and the suppressor height sights and the RMRcc installed.

20210407_172640.jpg 20210407_172724.jpg

Ive been pretty old school with my pistol tech but its clear to me the RMR is the future of pistol sights. I'll probably hold out a bit longer while my eyes are still good, enough, but will get the slide machined and fit for an RMR to finish my years out in style....

(art by Lorin Michki) yes, look closely...
View attachment 856509
Why I went to an optic Koda, my eyes are giving out on me. Of course my problem is in close (where the granny glasses now) which affects my two favorite past times - reading and shooting. I have a pair of 1.5 magnification full lens shooting glasses but just not practical for everyday wear. So a buddy showed me his Trijicon on a Glock 19 and WOW! What a difference. That red dot is super easy to find and get on target fast. I ended up with a Holosun and love it even more than the Trijicon. Originally on my Glock 45 but switched my EDC to my Staccato C DUO with the same Holosun and it is an amazing combination. It is truly a great option for "old eyes" guys! LOVE the pic Koda! Had to get my grannies to see the pistol tho, lol!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top