JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The only time I don't carry is if I have to go to a courthouse or something. If it's someplace that doesn't allow guns and has screening...like a baseball game or something...I don't go. But I'm long past even wanting to go to most of those places anyway. I'd rather stay home and yell at the neighbor kids to...GET OFF MY LAWN!

Yes, but it's not terribly difficult for me. I work from home, so I don't even leave the house much of the week. Gotta admit I will often get lazy at home and carry a .380 in a pocket holster. I never leave home unarmed either unless headed to where it's not allowed but that's super rare.

Last Edited:
I used to work for the USPS in processing, admin, & customer service during my 25 year career, so couldn't carry at work, or even leave gun in vehicle on postal property. I retired 9 months ago, & have carried every day since, with the exception of 5 days in Canada.

Kind of related, we all carried guns but back in the day, we all wore seat belts religiously before it was made into law.. just because. The rule was/is, a seat belt check (hard stop) was allowed if anyone wasn't wearing a seat belt. Hilarity ensued rarely.

From when I get up tell I go to bed. I'm switching jobs and didn't ask the new employer if I can cary at work, don't ask don't tell
Smart! So many people don't realize that if you put a person in authority into the position of having to respond, they HAVE to cite "company policy" whether they want to or not. Same with government agencies. Don't put them in that position. "If you ask enough times, you will eventually get an answer you don't want to hear". Better not to ask.

Smart! So many people don't realize that if you put a person in authority into the position of having to respond, they HAVE to cite "company policy" whether they want to or not. Same with government agencies. Don't put them in that position. "If you ask enough times, you will eventually get an answer you don't want to hear". Better not to ask.
Well working for the government they issued us firearms. Without being a peace officer I think that's pretty rare. New job not so much

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top