JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If it was there sure as hell would not be very much complaining by customers. Could make a good comedy skit. Customer gets poor service. When they complain the sales people just start taking shots at them and say "Ok, who's next?" :s0140:
hqdefault-9.jpg dave-chappelle-black-gallager.jpg

Yup. The way she was acting after the fact.... that wasn't her first time popping a cap at someone. I would question legal carry and... reading the full article... one of her homie's came right after to pick up her pea shooter and go hide it. (They were arrested, too)

Having a "plan B" in place with friends on tap to call to stash your gun for you... almost definitely not her first rodeo and lends even more strongly to an illegal to possess.

I fail to see how any blame falls on her employer, but not much doubt they're going to shell out some bucks just to resolve it with as little fanfare as possible.

Yup. The way she was acting after the fact.... that wasn't her first time popping a cap at someone. I would question legal carry and... reading the full article... one of her homie's came right after to pick up her pea shooter and go hide it. (They were arrested, too)

Having a "plan B" in place with friends on tap to call to stash your gun for you... almost definitely not her first rodeo and lends even more strongly to an illegal to possess.

I fail to see how any blame falls on her employer, but not much doubt they're going to shell out some bucks just to resolve it with as little fanfare as possible.
Sadly the way of our world now. The bottom feeders go after the people with money. Knowing that often they will just pay them to go away as its in their mind cheaper than fighting it. We need reform where the loser pays ALL legal costs and this crap would stop. Sadly the bottom feeders donate BIG money to keep these laws the way they are for just that reason. An amazing number of people shrug and don't care as they think its not effecting them. When you try to explain to them that we all are paying for it their eyes glaze over. :(

I'd expect this behavior at an Arby's drive thru.. but not a Jack in the crack! What has this world come to!
Na. Arby's is known for dead bodies in the freezer not shootings through the drive through. Fresh roast beef and all class.

I just watched the vid.

This crazy fatback 'grossero' started this by initially throwing stuff at the customers, then for essentially no reason pulled a gun and began shooting at them?

The actions of this speak very 'loudly' of a seriously mentally deranged person who has no compunctions over the life (or death) of anyone and obviously proved it.

To attempt to kill someone over basically nothing, where self defense was NOT required or needed is a display of psychopathilogical behavior and this person should be locked in a 4 X 8 concrete cell to remove her from society forever, until she dies.

Last Edited:
I just watched the vid.

This crazy fatback 'grossero' started this by initially throwing stuff at he customers, then for essentially no reason pulled a gun and began shooting at them?

The actions of this speak very 'loudly' of a seriously mentally deranged person who has no compunctions over the life (or death) of anyone and obviously proved it.

To attempt to kill someone over basically nothing, where self defense was NOT required or needed is a display of psychopathilogical behavior and this person should be locked in a 4 X 8 concrete cell to remove her from society forever, until she dies.
Poor impulse control.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top