JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I'll be honest, I haven't been carrying as much as I used to. For no other reason than laziness. I need to do a better job.

I'll be honest, I haven't been carrying as much as I used to. For no other reason than laziness. I need to do a better job.
I got out of the habit when I moved to Boise...just seemed so safe there. Now that I'm back in WA...not so much...Ugh.

I got out of the habit when I moved to Boise...just seemed so safe there. Now that I'm back in WA...not so much...Ugh.
Boise is getting there too, slowly and very sad to see..........but yeah I gotta start carrying more. No excuses here, just me being a lazy gun owner.

I carry everyday. The only time I don't carry is when I work for the college. All other times I have heat.

20240227_160947.jpg

Haha I have no shame. And honestly I deserve to catch some heat for it.
Having no shame isn't such a bad thing. And if you carry or not, that's up to no one but you.
I know there are places that I wouldn't be as concerned about carrying, but this Portland Metro area isn't one of them.

Carry or not...
Do as you see fit for your lifestyle and situation.

Just as when you choose what firearms you like and use...
It is always best to pick and use what works best for you as well as how and what you shoot...along with your situation.
Andy

Having no shame isn't such a bad thing. And if you carry or not, that's up to no one but you.
I know there are places that I wouldn't be as concerned about carrying, but this Portland Metro area isn't one of them.
My office is in the Pearl behind Powell's a few blocks.
I make sure to carry when we are down there now.

One of the fellers in a recent meeting heard I purchased a 1911 and thought it would be difficult to conceal one that wouldn't be noticed.
My son actually had his on him during that same meeting and it has the 5 inch barrel.
Good to know it doesn't show....

My office is in the Pearl behind Powell's a few blocks.
I make sure to carry when we are down there now.

One of the fellers in a recent meeting heard I purchased a 1911 and thought it would be difficult to conceal one that wouldn't be noticed.
My son actually had his on him during that same meeting and it has the 5 inch barrel.
Good to know it doesn't show....
I have carried a Commander sized 1911 for ages. They conceal rather nicely.

Nope, almost never since I moved here. I carry a rifle during hunting season, if that counts. Silly thing is, I could carry pretty much anywhere here, no permit required, even though I have one.

I carry when out on the property, cow stuff LOL.
And when I drive off of it to the public assimilated citizens.
Never a time at all that I have not carried in decades.
Unless for some reason its a state, Federal prohibited area.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top