JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I am the Dean of students at an elementary school. and such things are frowned upon.

Which is ironic , since one of the things I am in charge of is school security .
And with all that said....
I will do whatever it takes to make sure that both staff and students under my care go home alive and safe each day.
So the less said about how that is done by me...the better.
Andy

We've all stated at one point or another what we EDC, but do folks actually carry everyday?

I usually only carry when I'm with my wife or family rarely when I'm by myself.

Do you carry daily?
I carry, or have something close at hand, even when sleeping. The Old Woman draws the line at a gun in bed, but doesnt beef about the bowie knife, or the fact that a couple firearms are ready at hand. The fact that we were violently attacked in our home some years ago has something to do with that... Always have a rifle/pistol permanently in the vehicles, with ammo pouches. Concealed Carry is (usually) G19g5 or Mod 36 Smith .38 snubby. "Open carry" is liable to be almost anything as mood may dictate.

Just food for thought, when you can't carry anything else, these little bastards are still 22mag and fit in a jeans watch pocket.

Before the ultra compact .32 and then .380 were a thing we bought 2 of those. The convertible mag and LR for me, LR for Wife. After the little .32's got perfected I sold the convertible but still have the LR version. Seldom ever carry it any more but just have not been able to part with it. Damn little guns are such an impressive piece of engineering that I can't let the other one go.

I carry, or have something close at hand, even when sleeping. The Old Woman draws the line at a gun in bed, but doesnt beef about the bowie knife, or the fact that a couple firearms are ready at hand. The fact that we were violently attacked in our home some years ago has something to do with that... Always have a rifle/pistol permanently in the vehicles, with ammo pouches. Concealed Carry is (usually) G19g5 or Mod 36 Smith .38 snubby. "Open carry" is liable to be almost anything as mood may dictate.
I have a Mossberg 590-A1 over the bed for things that go bump in the night. The wife has no issues with it.

Recently started to carry when I leave the house.
It will be my last ditch defense if I can't avoid the situation by running the other way.

For those reasons as well, my son now has his permission slip and a couple of EDC pistols as well.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top