JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I do swamp fox sentinel

TP9 Elite SC holster  6.jpg TP9 Elite SC2.jpg

Batteries fail, seals to keep moisture out fail, electronics fail, red dot lense can crack... good ole iron sights don't have these problems.

Personal defense, KEEP IT SIMPLE.
So you carry a rock then. Is it one of those newfangled sharpened rocks, or just a traditional 'found weapon' type deal?

I do. Everything can fail, given enough time. Train to use them, it's easy to see the very real advantage they offer. I am a firm follower of the K.I.S.S. system but the RMR Brings enough to the table that they get the nod. If I get a failure, I train to deal with it. A failed RDS is not a fight stopper for me. Then again, with the advantages that can be trained into RMR, chances are that fight is going to be shorter anyway. I'm just as accurate with irons as a RMR, but I'm noticeably faster with the optic.

No, if I can afford to get the slide milled and buy an optic, I can afford taller irons too.
I wasn't saying you directly. I was implying that I see it pretty often where people run an optic and leave their Glock plastic iron sights on the gun.

I wasn't saying you directly. I was implying that I see it pretty often where people run an optic and leave their Glock plastic iron sights on the gun.
Not being sensitive, I know it happens, probably.

I've never seen it though.

I did just pull the sights off one once, but that was strictly a range gun while it was like that. Recently I've had them milled so that the RDS sits far back, and then a new dovetail cut for the irons just ahead of that. Works great for me.

Not being sensitive, I know it happens, probably.

I've never seen it though.

I did just pull the sights off one once, but that was strictly a range gun while it was like that. Recently I've had them milled so that the RDS sits far back, and then a new dovetail cut for the irons just ahead of that. Works great for me.

And who did that work?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads