JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
We've all stated at one point or another what we EDC, but do folks actually carry everyday?

I usually only carry when I'm with my wife or family rarely when I'm by myself.

Do you carry daily?

Yes. It won't be on my body when working, because I am a mechanic, but it's not far away. I don't leave the house without a gun. Haven't for years.

I carry everywhere except the gym in the early mornings. Recently switched to AIWB and back to my G26. Carried G19 for many, many years and G26 before that, both IWB between 4 - 6 o'clock.

We've all stated at one point or another what we EDC, but do folks actually carry everyday?

I usually only carry when I'm with my wife or family rarely when I'm by myself.

Do you carry daily?
I carry anytime I'm awake, even at home (but I live in Portland which is a dangerous place). Airports, courthouses would be the only exceptions I can think of.

I carry anytime I'm awake, even at home (but I live in Portland which is a dangerous place). Airports, courthouses would be the only exceptions I can think of.
Anywhere like court houses, airports, events with metal detectors and so on I don't carry. I still just keep it in my vehicle and put it on as soon as I get back to it.

I carry anytime I leave the house. I don't know about anyone else, but I feel panicked if I forget it...like forgetting my wallet. I sometimes wonder if I am obsessing over carrying it so much and then I watch the local news and think - nope! 🫤

When I go to Seattle, Tacoma, Felony Way, Sukwila or other below sea level areas, I pack two. I packed in Seattle in 1973 because it was prudent. Today I worry about running out of ammo.

Every day; not looking for trouble and not expecting trouble, but I will not be unprepared if trouble happens to find me. At home is no exception, since 100% of home invasions clearly happen . . . in the home.

Nobody seems to notice that I'm armed (or at least no one ever reacts to it). It's possible, though, that my dental hygienist thinks I'm always happy to see her.

I carry everyday, in the house too, but that's because my daily carry needs to be on me as opposed to in the little desk safe due to little ones.

It's called every day carry, not some days carry or most days carry.

Since hearing a local guy talk about getting stabbed 9 times by a murderbum, I'd be a fool not to

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top