JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't RMR.

Why?

Is that a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Rrrrright..... I don't really need the aggravation or the attention.

Aloha, Mark

Last Edited:
I have bought one, a Holosun 507C, and mounted it on a G-17 Gen 3 slide, I must work the Poly 80 frame yet, just had to try one and did not want to machine an existing slide. I will try to get it done this coming week. If the wife likes it......

I am a big fan of MRDS'(micro red dot sights) on pistols. As long as you can co witness in case the optic fails.
..here's the current scene to my left…my bedside table after a pocket dump at the Air BNB we are staying in downtown Spokane while we hit up the post falls Gun show this weekend. Not a RMR, but a DPP… I like that you can add the rear sight directly to the optic and adjust it for elevation so you can have your pick of front sights.

35DBCA64-8624-4EF4-ADAE-1FF07CE3B878.jpeg
we just put a Romeo 0 on the wife's Ruger Max9 too. Easier sight acquisition And slide manipulation for her. Ruger did good milling the slide as a standard feature at an affordable price point.

I am a big fan of MRDS'(micro red dot sights) on pistols. As long as you can co witness in case the optic fails.
..here's the current scene to my left…my bedside table after a pocket dump at the Air BNB we are staying in downtown Spokane while we hit up the post falls Gun show this weekend. Not a RMR, but a DPP… I like that you can add the rear sight directly to the optic and adjust it for elevation so you can have your pick of front sights.

View attachment 1011466
we just put a Romeo 0 on the wife's Ruger Max9 too. Easier sight acquisition And slide manipulation for her. Ruger did good milling the slide as a standard feature at an affordable price point.
I know how to point and shoot, I won't worry about a optics failure.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top