JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've been pretty tired, pretty phuq'd up, and pretty phuq'd up while tired, and never forgot where I lived or which bed was mine or which girl was my girlfriend, or any of the stupid excuses I've heard people make for why they pulled crap like this.

Mistakes like this happen. I remember guys would get so drunk overseas that they couldn't find their correct berthing and bunk onboard ship. Never heard of a sailor shooting a drunk one because of a navigational error like that. Worse case scenario, you're jumping into your chiefs bunk as he/she is getting off watch. Great way to get assigned additional watch/ duty.

The original story was even edited:

Editor's Note: A previous version of this story included an account of events told by a Dallas police source. Due to conflicting reports of the incident from various sources, we've removed that account from the story.

the jury should consider it reparations for all the subjugation womankind has endured unjustly over the eons.. kinda like it was OK for OJ to do his throat cutting

anyway

A few more details. Some seem to contradict the original story.

Dallas Officer Who Killed Man in His Own Home Says He Ignored Her Commands
I saw this today too on another site. Now claiming the door was ajar and when she walked in saw a shadowy figure who refused her verbal commands so she fired twice. Then turned on lights to find she was in the wrong apartment. Sorry but I am having trouble with this version too. Now of course family has hired a couple well know bottom feeders who are already saying it's all racial. What a damn mess. They arrested and promptly let the LEO go. She better stay well hidden. If the press finds out where she is they will publish it and it will be a mess.

Has anyone been able to find out the blood /alcohol results?
Everything I've read said they have not been released yet.
I don't think they have been released yet. Probably trying to find a way to not release them, or waiting for the hurricane coverage to push their bad shooting news to page 18.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top