JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Looks like the headline was in error...the charge appears to be murder.
AF15F4E3-AB6F-441C-9D74-28DDF2BAEB51.jpeg
7A13E178-AAB5-4363-90D6-0EFAA0320CB2.png

Interesting. So they finally release the recording of the 911 call, but still have not released the TOX SCREEN! I read somewhere else that they waited several hours before they took a blood sample (trying to give time for her system to clear?or just typical inefficiency?) It still stinks and adds to the narrative that cops and the system are racist and corrupt, and that they will do whatever they can to cover up or minimize an officer's misdeeds. I don't believe that is the case, generally, but this event sure appears that way.

From the article: "Rogers argued that Guyger's fatal mistake resulted from a culmination of exhaustion from working 40 hours in four days"...

Hell, I went to school full time and worked full time, something like 6:00AM to 10:00PM of activity 5 days per week, then went out drinking, and still managed to find my way to not only my own apartment, but friend's as well. 40 hours in 4 days is a regular time job that hundreds of thousands of people do without issue.

Article states that she went up one floor too many. Sounds to me like crappy insulation and a big, heavy upstairs neighbor pissed her off and now she's just throwing an excuse at it.

If she really is that much if a dunce that she can't find her own apartment, she needs to be removed from anywhere she might accidentally get the opportunity to pollute the rest of the world with her faulty genes.

Totally un-phucking-acceptable. The city will throw her under the bus, rightfully so, for not following anything she was taught besides sight alignment and trigger control. It should absolve them of liability.

40 hours in 4 days? That's my regular shift with NO overtime! I'm frequently on from 0600 to 2200 or even later, and back on the next day. She'd be the first to b!tch about a 5 8-hour schedule! 4 10's is a gift!

New thought on this: the blue wall is actually trying to get her off on this. I'm not totally familiar with Texan law, but if the DA is charging her for murder and there is no instruction to allow for lesser charges...then she may walk.

Manslaughter? Possibly. Negligent Homicide? Definitely. Murder? I don't think it was nor is there enough evidence to support.

Feels like the DA is overcharging knowing full well that it'd be impossible to get a conviction on that overcharge...which would get her to walk.

Anyone know if that scenario is plausible in Texas?

Disarm law enforcement across the board. Allow for SWAT/SRT teams for armed situations.

Cops are not in as much danger as they tell the public. There is -no need- for armed confrontation at every stop.

Disarm law enforcement across the board. Allow for SWAT/SRT teams for armed situations.

Cops are not in as much danger as they tell the public. There is -no need- for armed confrontation at every stop.
You first.

How many people do you know that would patrol the streets of your town without means of defense?

Wow, if you enter a residence that is not your own and get a weapon drawn on you.. and you want to claim self defense?

I don't care if you have (Name The Excuse), alcohol posioning, etc you turn around and kill somebody who is legally allowed to be there because it is their residence..

You are at fault. There are no excuses. Action - Reaction
Your action caused somebody there to REACT to your illegal entry, then you shoot..

Nope, no excuses.

Um...NO.

In my time as an LEO, I only had to pull my sidearm 3-4 times, hence "No armed confrontation" at every stop or even a fraction of them.

That sir is one of the dumbest things I've read on the internet. Surely you jest.

In my time as an LEO, I only had to pull my sidearm 3-4 times, hence "No armed confrontation" at every stop or even a fraction of them.

You approached me, without my consent, with a firearm proudly displayed. That's an armed confrontation, friend.

How would you respond if you were doing paperwork in your cruiser and I approached your car with a firearm? :confused:

That sir is one of the dumbest things I've read on the internet. Surely you jest.

It's dumb to have a paperwork delivery service carrying a gun all the time. More than half the bubblegum an officer does we don't even need a human body for. Speed and redlight cameras, for example. Just mail the ticket and store it in a database. No confrontation needed at all.

Seems incredibly simple to me.

You approached me, without my consent, with a firearm proudly displayed. That's an armed confrontation, friend.

How would you respond if you were doing paperwork in your cruiser and I approached your car with a firearm? :confused:

Since when does LEO require consent to approach? o_O

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top