JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
It seems that everyone believes this is a justifiable shooting? 7 shots to the back?

I don't agree with the rioting or other criminal activities that followed, but I don't think this guy deserved to be shot in the back 7 times either. :confused:

A known scumbag refusing to obey commands and attempts to reach into his vehicle. What would you assume he is reaching for, a breath mint? Would you want to wait and find out?

You have to many zeroes... The police asked the idiot governor for 750 NG troops and got 125, which was then doubled to 250.

According to the Fox article, Trump is sending federal law enforcement and more NG, which is odd, since I thought the NG was under the control of the Governor. Not sure if Trump is taking over control of the NG or more likely a media mistake.

Thanks for the number correction, I was a bit over-enthusiastic it seems... Tonight should be interesting...
:s0093::s0059:

It seems that everyone believes this is a justifiable shooting? 7 shots to the back?

I don't agree with the rioting or other criminal activities that followed, but I don't think this guy deserved to be shot in the back 7 times either. :confused:

I dunno man. I don't want the cops to shoot me so I don't fight them, then try to dig for something in my car. It's worked so far. Coincidence, or maybe just my white privilege.

So line out for us what police procedure would be when officers are going to a call where the perp has a known record of domestic violence. The caller to 911 says the perp is not suppose to be at the residence. We're presuming there is a protective order in place. Police make contact with perp. Perp refuses to talk to them, or obey orders to stay in place, and head away from officers. Perp goes from one side of the car to the other, the drivers side. All the while police are shouting to (For instance) STOP, FREEZE, (Quite doing what you are doing and stand still). Perp ignores orders from officers and goes to the drivers dorr, opens door and goes inside the car while leaning in and down. Would you please line out what the police SHOULD do at the point where the perps hands are no longer visible and he's in the car reaching toward the floor, console, between the seats, etc?

And you really should watch the video.

clearly not self defense.

EgWUqKAX0AA05wO?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg
EgWUqKwX0AIMUPc?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg
EgWUqNhXkAI9Ntl?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg
EgWUqOMXkAI4N_m?format=jpg&name=360x360.jpg

That's because you fail to critically think like most Americans.

What was known at the time? This was a prior Felon who had pulled a gun on people before, with a long wrap sheet.

He was being detained, Failed to comply, Taser was deployed to no effect. He pushed past multiple officers and was attempting to get into a vehicle to either A. use it as a deadly weapon and escape, B. retrieve a weapon of some sort.

100% good shoot. This future Rhodes scholar made a long list of poor choices that resulted in him getting shot. And he deserved all 7 off the bullets, but lucky for him, Barney Fife can't shoot from point blank range.

Now if you would have looked at the totality of the situation, applied some common sense along with reason; perhaps you would have come to a different conclusion.

A known scumbag refusing to obey commands and attempts to reach into his vehicle. What would you assume he is reaching for, a breath mint? Would you want to wait and find out?
He was going for his work boots and 1040 to show the officers what a good taxpaying citizen he is......duh

That's because you fail to critically think like most Americans.

What was known at the time? This was a prior Felon who had pulled a gun on people before, with a long wrap sheet.

He was being detained, Failed to comply, Taser was deployed to no effect. He pushed past multiple officers and was attempting to get into a vehicle to either A. use it as a deadly weapon and escape, B. retrieve a weapon of some sort.

100% good shoot. This future Rhodes scholar made a long list of poor choices that resulted in him getting shot. And he deserved all 7 off the bullets, but lucky for him, Barney Fife can't shoot from point blank range.

Now if you would have looked at the totality of the situation, applied some common sense along with reason; perhaps you would have come to a different conclusion.

Yup, an alternate view shows him violently resisting arrest on the other side of the vehicle. He also had a knife he refused to drop. For some reason they haven't said whether or not they found a gun in his car. Later on when nobody is paying attention I bet we will find out he did, just like the suppressed until it was leaked body cam footage in Minneapolis.

What I'm not comfortable about is that the alternate view shows bystanders in the line of fire. Not sure if the officers were so involved with the suspect they missed that.

Well that's the Medias job. To rush to conclusions they know are wrong to incite violence and get clicks.

A year down the road when the truth comes out don't turn back the clock and unburn cities and unkill innocent people.

The Media and Left wing establishment are a bigger threat to this nation than any foreign terrorist organizational or State actor.

The sooner everyone understands this and deals with it, the more likely this nation can survive this internal cancer.

Somebody needs to start a GoFundMe for this kid, get him the best lawyers money can buy and get him off with out a loss of any rights! I'm thinking a push for the D.O.J. to step in and protect this kids right to due process should happen, we don't need to make a George Zimmerman out if him!

The State needs to step up and censer what it's politicians are wildly stating about these events, and the D.O.J. can make that happen! Like here in Or, the citizens militia need to March in to Portland and forcefully remove Turd Ted, and while there at it, remove Hardisty and that p.o.s. D.A. and Brownstain too! That's how Patriots get things done!

I don't think he deserved to be shot 7 times either, 10 would've been more appropriate.
At least he is alive to tell his side and explain why he refused to follow commands, instead reaching for.......... And getting shot for it!

Pro tip, cops order you to do something, or not to do something and you comply, you prolly won't get shot! It's so easy, a 5 year old could understand that!

Somebody needs to start a GoFundMe for this kid, get him the best lawyers money can buy and get him off with out a loss of any rights! I'm thinking a push for the D.O.J. to step in and protect this kids right to due process should happen, we don't need to make a George Zimmerman out if him!

The State needs to step up and censer what it's politicians are wildly stating about these events, and the D.O.J. can make that happen! Like here in Or, the citizens militia need to March in to Portland and forcefully remove Turd Ted, and while there at it, remove Hardisty and that p.o.s. D.A. and Brownstain too! That's how Patriots get things done!
They have I have been looking all day. Every time one starts, they take it down shortly after.

Not sure if its becuase they are scammers or gofundme is in the pockets of the communists.

The Police are the ones who needs to do this. Citizens are going to get shot by Police, and what you are talking about is insurrection. Pot commited at that point.

The Portland Police along with the OSP should be arresting these accessories to crime that call themselves politicians. Aiding and Abetting the enemy. If they have any honor, it would have already happened. They are more about their pensions and car payments than their oaths.

- This was created by his Dad earlier today

Last Edited:

Maybe Jacob Blake will share some of the $$$ from his gofundme. Over 1.5 million.

I dunno man. I don't want the cops to shoot me so I don't fight them, then try to dig for something in my car. It's worked so far. Coincidence, or maybe just my white privilege.

A mixed-race dark-skinned friend of mine says exactly the same thing. Coincidentally he's a very pleasant and polite person, and has never in his 50 years had a problem with the police.

These two have been up for hours with a whopping $185 total LOL

Status

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews