JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still no blood/alcohol results... If she was any civilian you can bet they would of released them by now

It really will not matter if she was impaired if they hide it for months. It is going to come out and this is not something they can just sweep under the rug. All they can do now is try to not have it erupt into riots that get a lot of innocents hurt or killed. No doubt the Cop is going to prison. No doubt the tax payers there are going to be on the hook for a lot of money. If this had been a civilian it would not lead to mass riots which is what a lot of people would love to do with this. Cop did something REALLY stupid. Now the rest of the Cops there are going to have to really watch their backs as many try to fan flames of racism against all Cops. The bureaucrats there know they are sitting on a powder keg with this.

The story now is that they found a tiny bit of marijuana in his apartment.

As if that is justification for a LEO walking into your apartment and killing you dead.

Oh wait, per Sessions and the "War on Drugs", etc., it is. :rolleyes:

Withhold the BAC report to protect the public from riots.....
OR
Withhold BAC report to keep things from getting worse for the P.D?
It will come out, not sure what the rush is. The family has enlisted a couple well known lawyers who are already calling it racism. There is no way to cover this up or wait for it to blow over, they are screwed. The only sad part is the people who will be hurt by this are people who live there who had zero to do with it and the Cops who work there who had zero to do with it. It may not make national news a year from now but the local news sure as hell will make sure everyone there knows when anything happens. I feel bad for people stuck in the bad neighborhoods where this will no doubt lead to violence.

The story now is that they found a tiny bit of marijuana in his apartment.

As if that is justification for a LEO walking into your apartment and killing you dead.

Oh wait, per Sessions and the "War on Drugs", etc., it is. :rolleyes:
Will not make any difference at all. No jury will care when it gets this case. She will end up in prison. His family will get a HUGE settlement, and the lawyers they hired will get a HUGE chunk of change. All out of the pocket of the tax payers there.

Here's the difference in my eyes .
If the BAC is positive and she was drinking ,that report goes out and people are outraged. Protests happen ,national news is made.
Now public opinion is going to have a big influence in the trial .
Which will definetly favor the plaintiff.

Now if the results are the same and do not get released until the trial,let's say 2-3 years from now . The story is barely remembered by the public. Public opinion is a much smaller factor ,which definetly favor the defense.

Tactics like this are why people are fed up with the system.

Here's the difference in my eyes .
If the BAC is positive and she was drinking ,that report goes out and people are outraged. Protests happen ,national news is made.
Now public opinion is going to have a big influence in the trial .
Which will definetly favor the plaintiff.

Now if the results are the same and do not get released until the trial,let's say 2-3 years from now . The story is barely remembered by the public. Public opinion is a much smaller factor ,which definetly favor the defense.

Tactics like this are why people are fed up with the system.

??? If she goes to trial it all comes out there. You want her tried by mobs? It will not matter if it takes years to go to trial. A jury will hear the entire thing then. The jury is who matters not the mobs who want her hung now. People do not need to remember what happened at trial. That is what the trial is for. In her case it will be a pretty short one if she chooses to take it that far. How much evidence is there to go through ? She went to the wrong apartment and shot the owner. Her lawyer will try to put the best spin possible on it but there is not much to do here. Her life is over. Not to mention she is going to be living in fear until trial. She can not ever go out in public or do anything to allow the press to find out where she is. The mobs may not get the justice they want but this former Cop is not going to skate. Even when she gets out of prison she is going to have a hell of a drag on her for the rest of her life. It's amazing how many want mob justice and mob rule. I suspect that most who do have no idea what that really looks like. It's not pretty.

Last Edited:
I'm not interested in mob justice.Just the truth.if it was a civilian they would release them. I mean just because she's a cop she gets different treatment than the rest of us?People will not trust any authority that's not transparent .I get it. I would never want to be a cop....You take a huge risk every day and under scrutiny from every direction , every day. No matter how they handle it there would be accusations. So why not just tell it the way it is?

I don't buy the riot theory or public safety.
People would be pissed ,they know and are trying to avoid anyway possible.probably not even the PDs call .More than likely it's farther up the chain

Mas Ayoob on this:

LEARNING FROM A TRAGEDY IN DALLAS

Read also the comments.

Interesting how this story is VERY different every time you read it. Now Mass is claiming the Cops key fit the lock and opened the door. That is the first I heard that "version". Notice everything Mass says after that is based on this being fact. If, and that's a big if, that turns out to be true it will make things very interesting. The first version I heard of this she was at the door and he opened the door on her. Now they are saying she walked in, and was in the apartment when she runs into this guy. Color me doubtful here. I know I don't walk into a pitch black place and not first reach for a light. So again if she was at the doorway then firing twice at a dark shadowy person inside the place? Now if it turns out her key really did work the lock and she entered and then runs into this guy? Well it will be interesting to say the least. This story is being told so many different ways now I have to wonder what the hell really happened here.

What is the likelihood her key worked in his lock?

Is it more likely the door was ajar and she pushed her way in, key in hand ?

Summer - trying to get air flow in an apartment, which has a parking garage (park on your same level)

Seems like full details will be slow to come by. Maybe not as slow as say the Las Vegas shooting.

I keep reading different articles,and they are all different.I think the news and reporters are just guessing because the Dallas PD isn't releasing any important info.

They issued a warrant to search the mans apartment after being shot in his own house.didn't see any info on searching her apartment ,I mean she is the defendant right?The only reason to search his apartment is to dig up some dirt ,trying to justify what happened somehow.

I keep reading different articles,and they are all different.I think the news and reporters are just guessing because the Dallas PD isn't releasing any important info.

They issued a warrant to search the mans apartment after being shot in his own house.didn't see any info on searching her apartment ,I mean she is the defendant right?The only reason to search his apartment is to dig up some dirt ,trying to justify what happened somehow.
It sure would appear that all hands are on deck in an attempt to mitigate/justify the officer's gross negligence in this case. Or , even to cover up more onerous details. I cannot believe that such a high profile case doesn't have the blood alcohol/toxicology results back yet. Clearly, they are withholding those results from the public until they can attempt to construct some justification for what happened. I hate this kind of stuff, because it feeds into the racial divisions and gives credence to the leftist mainstream media narrative. :mad:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top