JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Two more cops killed. They're calling it an ambush (same incident, two articles)...

Last Edited:
Once this hits CNNs headlines I imagine the protesting is "protesters" are gonna get bad again hold a block party.......
Fixed it for ya... sadly...

Last Edited:
And they want to send social workers instead of cops. Yeah, that's gonna work. Cops would probably say, "Go for it," though.

Sad indeed, amazes me how society has turned against law enforcement. Police are retiring in droves, funding is being diminished, vacancies aren't being filled. The veneer of a civil society is starting to peel. Soon we'll be left without the thin blue line to protect us... Then your gonna see some serious sh!t happening.

Prayers for the loved ones left behind to grieve their loss...

Last Edited:
Then your gonna see some serious sh!t happening.

He's Right.jpeg

And Portland will celebrate this "Event" with another of their "Peace Rallies" NOT! They will riot and burn and call for more of the same! :mad::mad::mad:

^This^
I would guarantee that they are celebrating this in every leftist city......Hell, I'm sure that a certain anti-cop NWFA member from Portland is leading it one of these celebrations and is so excited about it, that his panties are soaked right now. He'll probably be along before too long to tell us how they deserved it, because all cops like shooting innocent people.............

Ray

^This^
I would guarantee that they are celebrating this in every leftist city......Hell, I'm sure that a certain anti-cop NWFA member from Portland is leading it one of these celebrations and is so excited about it, that his panties are soaked right now. He'll probably be along before too long to tell us how they deserved it, because all cops like shooting innocent people.............

Ray
He shows up and starts in on his anti cops rant and rave, i'm gonna ban his arse right off this rock!

Thanks for sharing this. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate what the police do for us. If you read the article you may be able to extrapolate how not sending armed officers to the intial call may have deterred the shooting. Either way I imagine that when armed officers were called on this individual they would have been better prepared/equipped to deal with him.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top