JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Money is impossible to understand.
FQO9OizaAAQvZ48.jpg

And the business are the ones paying you, because it comes out of the "take" the credit card company is taking. It's a small reason for higher prices.
And it is the biggest reason that my shop takes checks and cash, but no cards.
That's true, but companies that take credit cards build their pricing off assuming a credit card will be used to pay, so unless they offer a cash discount, the card is the better choice.

My wife was in mgmt at Costco. Retired 2 years ago. She was in marketing/membership there in Wilsonville for most of her years there. The businesses who bought there with the Citi would max out around 7k a year for they're cash back.

A woman was murdered in the Tukwila Cost o parking lot. I thought this thread was going to be about that. Nope.
1706553303649.jpeg

This is my usual Costco to shop at. I was going to go there as I like to get there around the time this happened, 45 minutes after they open, when the first wave of shoppers are leaving. Even if I was there I would not have been carrying, and even so, would I have witnessed this and been able to do anything about it. So sick of Seattle and the 💩hole it has become.

"DON"T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT"

These are words to live by in this day and age.
I respect Costco's policy of no firearms in their store, but I sure don't want to leave it in my car. Even though it's a KIA that doesn't need a key, there's always some dope who may break in before realizing it doesn't have a key start.

I respect Costco's policy of no firearms in their store, but I sure don't want to leave it in my car. Even though it's a KIA that doesn't need a key, there's always some dope who may break in before realizing it doesn't have a key start.
LOL, saw a dude open carrying at the Roseburg Costco. Nobody batted an eye.

View attachment 1811749

This is my usual Costco to shop at. I was going to go there as I like to get there around the time this happened, 45 minutes after they open, when the first wave of shoppers are leaving. Even if I was there I would not have been carrying, and even so, would I have witnessed this and been able to do anything about it. So sick of Seattle and the 💩hole it has become.
A particular party encourages lawlessness. It's not complicated why lawlessness gets worse.

I don't know about Washington law.

Oregon law, store policies do not carry direct weight of law. Meaning it is not a crime to carry in stores with an anti 2A policy or stupid signs at the door.

You CAN get asked to leave AND MIGHT have a trespass order filed. (Note "CAN" & "MIGHT").

We carry in Oregon, concealed, with the permission slip (CHL). Including in Costco.

I got "caught" by the door greeter up Salem when we lived there. Had just gotten the CHL's & my cover had flipped, exposing. "Greeter" said "nice gun" or something similar conversational. I looked down, flipped my cover shirt & thanked him. Boy was I embarrassed!! Went on with the normal shop...

Some states those signs/policies DO carry weight of law.

Well I'm calling him a dick now.
Hey, that is Mr. Dick to you. Maybe if you take him our for dinner and wine he will let you call him "Big Dick," but if you want to call him plain old "Dick" you'll have to wait until you have dated for a few years and the long term trust has been established. Anything else is just presumptuous.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top