JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
1706470659767.jpeg

+

1706470711977.jpeg

=

1706470996795.jpeg

Speaking of:

I find it annoying to pay a company money so I can spend money with the company.
I'm ok with it since it keeps out the riff-raff. Oh wait...

The article is a nothing burger. Did he have a CC Permit for the weapon? Was his firearm improperly secured? Was he handling it? What ever, it was a painful learning experiance for him. :(

Luckily no one else was injured. :)

Private Property and Private Membership required at Costco.

I get it.

Rrrrrright.....just leave it up to the good judgement of the criminals. Surely, they'll ALL respect the signs and the laws?

1706473241963.png

Hold_on_let_me_check_first.png

BTW.....I'm NOT a member of Costco.

Aloha, Mark

Speaking of:

I find it annoying to pay a company money so I can spend money with the company.
They usually pay me back 200%-300% of the annual membership fee, every year. So I make 100%-200% profit on the annual fee. No complaints there.

And Citi will be providing their annual kickback here in a few weeks, that'll be another $1,200+…

Our family's business has had a Costco membership for a long time. I am allowing it to lapse this year. I just don't use them enough to justify the cost.

When we were in California last November I appreciated the membership cuz it saved me a few bucks on gas, but the savings still didn't pay for my share of the membership.
Bi-Mart, however, is well worth the one time membership fee.

At least this time the story did not claim the "gun just went off" or something along those lines. Normally these stories are written to make it sound like the gun just fired all on it's own. Was at work a bit ago and heard a call of a guy who shot himself in the groin at his apartment. I started laughing and said what do you want to bet he was practicing his "quick draw" in front of the mirror. I said too bad he did not de-horn himself so he could not make copies.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top