JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This is a big fear of mine with 300blk and 5.56. I painted my 300 blks with red and yellow, as well as 300 blk specific magazine.

Amen. My 5.56 guns all have Ergo grips, and my 300blk has a Magpul K. I use metal mags on my 300blk and polymer mags on my 5.56. Even then I get nervous when I pack different calibers to the range.

Amen. My 5.56 guns all have Ergo grips, and my 300blk has a Magpul K. I use metal mags on my 300blk and polymer mags on my 5.56. Even then I get nervous when I pack different calibers to the range.

Yeah my concern is more with less gun-centric people shooting with me, but that would require friends, so I'm good!

Yep, this is one of those 110% correct statements. No Smoking, NO Drinking and NO loading more than one caliber OR even only one weight of Bullet during the same session! Sticking a 110gr. Bullet in a case with a powder charge for a 220gr. Bullet would be a real NO-NO!

Snork.....You've got that bass akwards. :D The load for the 110gr bullet would be more than the 220gr. :oops:

1) 9X19mm will chamber in 7.62x25. I did not attempt to shoot it.
2) At Marysville Rifle Club Hunter Sight in last year one man came in with a muzzle loader. When he shot I thought it was mighty loud. It WAS mighty loud and the breech was now in pieces around the bench. This year we will be sure that anybody who brings a muzzle loader isn't using smokeless powder.

1) 9X19mm will chamber in 7.62x25. I did not attempt to shoot it.
2) At Marysville Rifle Club Hunter Sight in... This year we will be sure that anybody who brings a muzzle loader isn't using smokeless powder.
I can attest to the Fact that it was something that was checked for in the Past.

At Marysville Rifle Club Hunter Sight in last year one man came in with a muzzle loader. When he shot I thought it was mighty loud. It WAS mighty loud and the breech was now in pieces around the bench. This year we will be sure that anybody who brings a muzzle loader isn't using smokeless

Now that's some pucker factor.

Dang ! This kind of stuff makes my skin crawl just to read about it. :eek:

In my younger days I always wondered if you could fire a .32 Spl in a .410, but everytime I thought seriously about it, the word STUPID popped up in my mind. :mad:

Dang ! This kind of stuff makes my skin crawl just to read about it. :eek:

In my younger days I always wondered if you could fire a .32 Spl in a .410, but everytime I thought seriously about it, the word STUPID popped up in my mind. :mad:
200.gif

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads