JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Big chicken, big enemy.
images.jpeg-282.jpg

Ok , we're going there.

That stuff is crap really semi raw chicken that you take home and have to bake really ? Do yourself a favor buy a Traeger and make a proper chicken your family will thank you !
I don't know about that. We like them. They are always big, nicely seasoned, and tender. So much better than the ones you get at Fred Meyer (and half the price). I'm not a member, but my kid is, and whenever she comes to town and makes a Costco run, I'm like "Get me a chicken!"

Should we have a thread on... "Who here carries in their local CostCo?"

I always buy a rotisserie chicken, a bunch of cheese (I love the Coastal Cheddar), wine, tequila and toilet tissue...

That's wild ! I still remember the chicken I had in Germany as a culinary milestone, and I was 3 years old. That delicious Gasthaus bird still haunts my dreams.
So you know exactly what I am talking about ! Every payday I would get one and so far nothing has come close period .
Haven't been a member at Costco in over a decade. Each time I've gone as a guest, there's nothing there that compels me to want to rejoin.
The German chicken they used to serve in Frankenmuth, Michigan was always worth a stop on the way north.
Haxe in Munich is my favorite gustatory memory of Germany.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top