JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Thanks for the clarification. I'm interpreting this to mean FA on Tactical range only, and after approval. If I'm wrong in restating that please correct me.
FA allowed on tactical range is to be determine. The range is not ready yet. TBD for now.

Last Edited:
Hey what days of the week and times are you open? and what is the fee to shoot?
Weekdays 10-7pm. Weekends 9-6pm. The range is not ready yet. We are hoping June opening.

Okay, I need to confirm, are you saying VIP members will have 24/7 range access?! So like, 3am one would be able to come in and shoot?

That sounds to good to be true.
Yes. VIP members do have 24/7 range access option. We will have ammo vending machine available on-site for purchase if you ran out of ammo. Safety rules and regulations do apply. Details, more to come.

FA allowed on tactical range is to be determine. The range is not ready yet. TBD for now.
I don't think there are a heck of a lot of us, but for those of us that have them, options are nice. Personally I would love to do a tactical range with my Lage Suomi upper suppressed. But I may be gone by the end of summer.

They are open now. When I was in there last week they said they were aiming for a grand opening first part of June
I visited back in February and the fire arms counter part was open. Was more asking about the range. But if they're aiming for first part of June to open the range up that would be awesome.

Very excited to see this place open. I genuinely think the location is fantastic and with the right business decisions will overcome Threat Dynamics as the go-to (indoor) range for the Washington County area.

Very excited to see this place open. I genuinely think the location is fantastic and with the right business decisions will overcome Threat Dynamics as the go-to (indoor) range for the Washington County area.
Threat dynamics alienated me a lot by charging me $10 for an ammo inspection fee. They didn't even inspect my ammo, they asked if i had my own, i said yeah, then they said ok cool. And they didnt even tell me there would be a fee, it was added on my bill and i only noticed after i asked for a breakdown of the receipt. The lane is overpriced too at $30. So for just me, with my own stuff to shoot for an hour, it cost me $40. Way too expensive. They know they are the only range in the area and it shows.

Last Edited:
Any idea when the website will be up? It goes a long way being able to actually look and see what Is available and what you guys have to offer! I would be excited to try a new range there aren't that many close by.

And not a chance in hell that it will be open this year at all. The "target" dates given out aren't based on any sort of actual reality.
I hope that a range actually happens, but I'm not holding my breath.
Why isn't is feasible for the range to open this year?

That isn't what an employee said this weekend.

Why isn't is feasible for the range to open this year?

That isn't what an employee said this weekend.
They don't have anyone to build it. And the employees are just relaying what they've been told.

But ask yourself, why are they still on a "soft opening" months later with no outdoor signage? Seems if you're trying to start a business, in a building that size $$$, you've got to actually sell something more than a couple boxes of ammo and a few transfers. Why aren't they plastering their name all over the place to try and get business into the gun store, regardless of the status of the range. Are they trying to stay under someone's radar? Maybe no occupancy permit cause building isn't complete?

They don't have anyone to build it. And the employees are just relaying what they've been told.

But ask yourself, why are they still on a "soft opening" months later with no outdoor signage? Seems if you're trying to start a business, in a building that size $$$, you've got to actually sell something more than a couple boxes of ammo and a few transfers. Why aren't they plastering their name all over the place to try and get business into the gun store, regardless of the status of the range. Are they trying to stay under someone's radar? Maybe no occupancy permit cause building isn't complete?
I was in on Saturday and asked what the status of the range was. The employee said they have all the material onsite and are waiting for permits to be signed off.

As far as the occupancy permit, thats a pretty bold statement that you can't back up. If you can please share your proof.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top