JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Seems like you should get more in the habit of reading the articles and getting the facts before commenting. Kinda hard to troll effectively when you don't know the basics of a situation, hu. đź‘Ť

He did. The ninny's who didn't like the noise first tried to get the city to change the zoning laws to shut down his range... and when that didn't work... they petitioned a state governmental official to specifically draft and pass new legislation that would allow them to shut him down.
Why do you insist on feeding the troll?

Seems like you might want to follow zoning and/or permitting laws when you are starting a business. Especially a loud one.

Of course, if someone built an unpermitted dental instrument factory next to your house, and you didn't like the noise of dental instruments being constructed - no one here would turn into an anti-dentite. Right? Because you don't have expectations of peace and quiet in the country.
ADEC out in Newberg (one of my clients) is the world's second largest dental instruments manufacturer, and you'd never know it driving around (and through) their campus, so your example is silly, worthless, and irrelevant…. but, I digress.

;) :D

I'm the type of person that if I was in this guy's position and my neighbors tried ruining my livelihood over noise from the shooting range I'd go out and buy a sound system and put baby shark on a repetitive loop everyday during legal hours. Have it at loudest legal limit and bump it day after day.

You want to play games I'll play games. After a month of that I'd guess they'd love to have the gun range instead.

I'm the type of person that if I was in this guy's position and my neighbors tried ruining my livelihood over noise from the shooting range I'd go out and buy a sound system and put baby shark on a repetitive loop everyday during legal hours. Have it at loudest legal limit and bump it day after day.

You want to play games I'll play games. After a month of that I'd guess they'd love to have the gun range instead.
What if you are the neighbor of someone that has as sound system with baby shark on loop?

What if you are the neighbor of someone that has as sound system with baby shark on loop?
I don't go around trying to ruin people's businesses so your question has zero meaning to me.

But if I did try to ruin someone's gun range because I was an uptight no good piece of trash I'd probably go jump off a cliff.

I don't go around trying to ruin people's businesses so your question has zero meaning to me.

But if I did try to ruin someone's gun range because I was an uptight no good piece of trash I'd probably go jump off a cliff.
I was just imagining the neighbor that wasn't in on it.

First William Kirk says this story is not being reported. It sure is. And then he says it is just about noise, that there were no threats of violence. The property owner is under a separate anti-stalking court order for making threats of violence against a neighbor.

Let's all just rally around some made up nonsense, and earn Mr. Kirk some extra clicks. He is clearly more interested in being a youtube star to the gullible than practicing law, so it makes perfect sense.

The tough guy in Vermont who is threatening people with violence, he is the real victim here. it's not like he's making gun owners and those who train look bad by threatening his neighbors. rally around the farking baboon.

This is kind of interesting… he got banned from campus for… guess what? Threats of violence. https://www.facebook.com/pacechroni...mx_dA2Bzztti-ELTBGMjPOqWuObFUvA2LttTwSLo&_rdr

Last Edited:
Dude sounds like a hot headed moron with a propensity to threaten but is that grounds for him not to be able to have a gun range on his property? Did he act on any of his threats with actual violence?

If he is legally barred from owning guns and was in possession of firearms he would have been jailed for it in this situation. Doesn't sound like he was though.

If "stalking" one of his neighbors was as serious as made to be interpreted then why would his neighbors have to go through such measures to get his range shut down?

Apparently we don't have all the information to this case. Even if dude is a creep he still has legal rights that his neighbors aren't happy about. They might not be using violence to get what they want but it sounds like they're playing dirty pool too.

i DoN't dO fAcEbOoK ;)

VermontNutJob.jpg

First William Kirk says this story is not being reported. It sure is. And then he says it is just about noise, that there were no threats of violence. The property owner is under a separate anti-stalking court order for making threats of violence against a neighbor.

Let's all just rally around some made up nonsense, and earn Mr. Kirk some extra clicks. He is clearly more interested in being a youtube star to the gullible than practicing law, so it makes perfect sense.

The tough guy in Vermont who is threatening people with violence, he is the real victim here. it's not like he's making gun owners and those who train look bad by threatening his neighbors. rally around the farking baboon.

This is kind of interesting… he got banned from campus for… guess what? Threats of violence. https://www.facebook.com/pacechroni...mx_dA2Bzztti-ELTBGMjPOqWuObFUvA2LttTwSLo&_rdr
Got a real burn up your bum do ya? He forget to call you the day after??:s0140:

I had to go look and his vid was 11 days ago when very few had been talking about it and was new news to most all of us. But sure.... it's all just make believe anyway... right.... so why all the twists in your nickers?

Not many are angels, but what does the guys previous history have to do with having his legal property rights steamrolled over? As if most anyone wouldn't be a bit horked off... and maybe not act in best form... when folks are trying to destroy everything you've been trying to build up... on your own property and with every legal right.

I guess if it happens to you one day, everyone should just say, "well... he was always kind of a jerk so... screw him!"????🤣

Got a real burn up your bum do ya? He forget to call you the day after??:s0140:

I had to go look and his vid was 11 days ago when very few had been talking about it and was new news to most all of us. But sure.... it's all just make believe anyway... right.... so why all the twists in your nickers?

Not many are angels, but what does the guys previous history have to do with having his legal property rights steamrolled over? As if most anyone wouldn't be a bit horked off... and maybe not act in best form... when folks are trying to destroy everything you've been trying to build up... on your own property and with every legal right.

I guess if it happens to you one day, everyone should just say, "well... he was always kind of a jerk so... screw him!"????🤣
Seems I remember a similar scenario of town elites streamrolling someone to the point they completely lost it.
Screenshot_20230723_192649.jpg

Did anyone else notice the felony weapons charge he is trying to rescind his gulty plea to?

I would cite a source but that is apparently not required.

Dude sounds like a hot headed moron with a propensity to threaten but is that grounds for him not to be able to have a gun range on his property? Did he act on any of his threats with actual violence?

If he is legally barred from owning guns and was in possession of firearms he would have been jailed for it in this situation. Doesn't sound like he was though.

If "stalking" one of his neighbors was as serious as made to be interpreted then why would his neighbors have to go through such measures to get his range shut down?

Apparently we don't have all the information to this case. Even if dude is a creep he still has legal rights that his neighbors aren't happy about. They might not be using violence to get what they want but it sounds like they're playing dirty pool too.
You don't have all the information, yet you're still defending the a hole.

A couple of hours ago you just KNEW every one of his neighbors were the worst kind of people.

That's the problem with filtering every through your considerable political biases. You get fooled and look dumb defending reprehensible people.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top