JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Much as I enjoy shooting at the English Pit, because it's such a trip out there, (at least 1/'2 a day and only weekends), so I only ever take my favorite guns, the ones I know will work, and I can already shoot ok-ish.
Guns that I'm not sure about yet never get to leave the house.
Wooster is ~ 10 mins drive, so I can easily drop in on my way home, and it's not the waste of half a day and gallons of gas if I get there and have a stoppage that halts my shooting.

Went by today and had some light gunsmithing done. Nice guys and reasonably priced. They don't have their ranges going yet, but when they do it's going to be posh.

Would be nice if they got a website up and running with FAQ info to address everything being asked here.
What's the rush?? It's a brand new business that doesn't even have a fully functioning range yet. Opening any business is full of hurdles, but I would imagine that opening up a business in the firearms industry has a few more hurdles than most. Cut them some slack and wait until the range is actually open before you start holding it against them that they don't have a FAQ page.

What's the rush?? It's a brand new business that doesn't even have a fully functioning range yet. Opening any business is full of hurdles, but I would imagine that opening up a business in the firearms industry has a few more hurdles than most. Cut them some slack and wait until the range is actually open before you start holding it against them that they don't have a FAQ page.
Don't get excited. Who said anything about being in a rush or holding anything against them. Speak for yourself. I've actually been out there earlier this year with one of the staff members giving me a tour and explaining how the range was to be situated. I was impressed. I'm just saying a website would be informative, that's all.

Have they actually started building the range yet? Last time I was there a few weeks ago it was still untouched.

Would love to have a local indoor range that isnt overpriced, doesnt nickel and dimes, and is not ran by people with inflated egos.

Last Edited:
Don't get excited. Who said anything about being in a rush or holding anything against them. Speak for yourself. I've actually been out there earlier this year with one of the staff members giving me a tour and explaining how the range was to be situated. I was impressed. I'm just saying a website would be informative, that's all.
The website will be live soon and we are taking into account all requests to be addressed. Thanks for everyone's patience, turns out building a state of the art indoor range is harder than it looks!

Have they actually started building the range yet? Last time I was there a few weeks ago it was still untouched.

Would love to have a local indoor range that isnt overpriced, nickel and dimes, and is ran by people with inflated egos.
Materials are here, but there's a lot more to it and we are moving along as fast as we can.

Can't wait for the range to be finished! Great group of guys there, they've been super nice and accommodating during each one of my visits, I really hope things work out for them.

Materials are here, but there's a lot more to it and we are moving along as fast as we can.
Glad to see your business present on Maps.

Screenshot_20230906_111519_Maps.jpg

Plan on becoming a supporting vendor on this site? Besides being good people, that's one of the key reasons I am pretty loyal to J&B
They have been a supporting vendor. But this is coming from someone who's not currently supporting the site? Please donate so we can keep our community alive.

Last Edited:
Plan on becoming a supporting vendor on this site? Besides being good people, that's one of the key reasons I am pretty loyal to J&B

They have been a supporting vendor. But this is coming from someone who's not currently supporting the site? Please donate so we can keep our community alive.
Oh how the turn tables

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads