JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Matches up real nice with the STI 10 mm! That's why I'm really seriously looking at making the trade! too bad the mags don't inner change:( still, a better tool for the job at hand, and almost the same weight as the -90

Matches up real nice with the STI 10 mm! That's why I'm really seriously looking at making the trade! too bad the mags don't inner change:( still, a better tool for the job at hand, and almost the same weight as the -90
i love your STI...so can you leave it to me in your will? I will raise it like its my very own...i promise

I don't disagree...the point I'm trying to make is...I don't want to be on my way to heaven or the other.. looking down on my body with an empty revolver thinking to myself " if I had had my sig 229 with extra mags I would be standing over them rather than them standing over me"
To quote another..." when I die let it be on a pile of brass"
I agree. I carry two extra magazines. But the good news is that I'm purchasing a 15 round mag for my .380. One cannot carry two many rounds.

I used to carry small guns that were concealable. Now I dont really care if anyone spots me carrying and typically carry a 1911. I'm going to freak out soccer moms? Soccer moms in Yakima are all Mexican so I dont care what they have to say about anything and in any case If I'm not bubbleguming them I dont really care what they think at all.

Last Edited:
Haven't you heard? When you do that, it scares people and then they vote against having guns. This is 2016, not 1816. Help us keep our guns, will you please carry concealed? You not proving anything by scaring people, especially now a days with terrorists and mentals shooting and killing large numbers of people. some mexicans can vote and they sure as hell can talk to other people that can vote.
Come on guy, think it though, you're killing us gun carriers. There's one guy that carried (past tense) open and another guy stuck a gun in his stomach and said, "Your gun looks nicer than mine, give it to me." The robber got a new gun. It really does make better sense to carry concealed. A guy comes into some large place with lots of people and whats to kill people. What do you think he's going to do when he sees you carrying? That's right, he's going to blow your bubblegum away.
I carry my gun with a metal clip on my pocket. My gun has no safety for a faster draw and of course I have one in the chamber. You have to be an idiot not to carry one in the chamber. But anyway, I have an advantage when he starts shooting people, I probably won't be first, second or third. My concealed weapon gives me time to hide and draw my gun.
Anyway please think about it. But the thought goes through my head that maybe you're just kidding or playing with us, I hope so.
Sifu

Thats stupid. Open carry is legal and I see people doing frequently. No one cares. At least not where I live and when I lived on the wet side no one cared there either. I'll let you in on a little secret. People who want to rob places and/or assault people like to go home at the end of the day.If you walk into a liquor store and you see 1 or 2 guys walking around carrying guns on their hips are you going to take your chances and make that place your mark or are you going to walk down the street to a friendlier to rob environment? Remember you want to go home at the end of the day.

Open carry gets a bad rap from idiots making a political statement at rallies carrying rifles and such.

Wet side of Washington is different than the wet side of Oregon. I think I'll stay concealed. I just got Kevin Sterritt's new guide to Oregon gun laws, have not read it yet, but I know I am legal concealed.

I understand the tactical advantage of carrying concealed so that's what I do. I also think that people get scared of open Carry because they aren't used to seeing guns in public. It seems like less open carry would just make things worse in the long run...

Never leave home without!

image.jpg

We have open carry here, but we have had it for so long, and we don't have many anti's and libtards around here! You cant swing a dead cat with out hitting some one with a gun on the hip, and you would be really stupid to try something here! But people do, that's why we all carry

I've only been carrying for a year and a half, as I'm only 22. My first pistol was a shield .40. I wanted to be very discreet. Now that my comfort level has significantly increased more and more, I'm carrying a sig 229, 12+1 and atleast one, usually 2 spare mags

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads