JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Still waiting...sucks.
We have been evacuated since tues. From Molalla river corridor area. This is a pic of sunrise last Wednesday.

I GUARANTEE ONE HELL OF A FIRE WORKS SHOW IF IT REACHES OUR HOUSE ( 1 MILE FROM FIRE LINE AS OF TODAT ) 50-75K AMMO LET ALONE FUELS....KABOOM
This sucksView attachment 749839
You need a place to move stuff to???
Let us know!

I take it you don't live in the country.

Rural people tend to know who belongs in their area and who doesn't. They also tend to know what activities are normal and which are unusual.

If one sees an unknown person in an unfamiliar vehicle unloading gas cans by the side of the road, one might assume something suspicious is going on.
During a news conference on Sunday, Roberts highlighted a similar story as an example of an unfounded report. A 911 caller reported a suspicious truck hauling containers of gasoline, but it turned out the driver was just delivering gas to people in the area who have generators to keep their power on.

There has been more than 1 report of this type of activity. Yesterday morning there was a high speed chase of a vehicle engaged in suspicious activity of this nature. See my post #149 in this thread. In normal times this would be front page news. Zip, zero, nada in the MSM.

Just because the Oregonian discredits one report doesn't mean all such reports all false. The Oregonian can not be trusted to report fairly.

"Oregon Live" :s0140:

A person just has to realize that "Oregon Live" info is from the same people that said "Mostly Peaceful Protesters" Over and over and over. Day after day after day. They are not a source to depend on for reality. The "Real" story.

The really sad part is the F.B. I. have also tried to quash the news of AntiFa arsonists and other bad actors! Were seeing more and more proof every day, and yet, just now, the MSM continues to deny the truth! WHY would they do that? What would be the gain for keeping that info quiet, or suppressing it?

The really sad part is the F.B. I. have also tried to quash the news of AntiFa arsonists and other bad actors! Were seeing more and more proof every day, and yet, just now, the MSM continues to deny the truth! WHY would they do that? What would be the gain for keeping that info quiet, or suppressing it?
Because we are at war with domestic terrorists who are doing far more damage to our country than the 9/11 terrorists ever dreamed of.

The leftist democrats and MSM are supporters of these terrorists and want to allow them to operate without hindrance as much as possible. I never thought I'd see this happen in my lifetime, but here we are.

Faking Bogus Investigations? Corporate media?

One of two possibilities. Either those who are in primary seats of power are incompetent or desiring the results this insurgency will bring about. There are plenty of independent analysts out there putting the pieces together with very little resources; it would be very hard to convince me the people who investigate as a profession don't know what's going on.

We're witnessing the destabilization phase. The pressure cooker is being turned up at every opportunity.

There has been more than 1 report of this type of activity. Yesterday morning there was a high speed chase of a vehicle engaged in suspicious activity of this nature. See my post #149 in this thread. In normal times this would be front page news. Zip, zero, nada in the MSM.

Just because the Oregonian discredits one report doesn't mean all such reports all false. The Oregonian can not be trusted to report fairly.
I've posted some confirmed cases myself, and despite everyone here ragging on OregonLive, they post every story they can confirm as well. Here's another one from today about a suspicious vehicle: Suspicious fires break out in Linn County; authorities seek 'vehicle of interest'

There's a difference between a Facebook group, where anyone with a Gmail account and a smartphone can post whatever they want, and a media outlet where someone has to chase down a lead and find an eyewitness, a police report, etc., to corroborate the story.

Had a guy on another forum from Illinois say the good thing about the fires was that they are clearing out all of the underbrush from around rural homes so you have clear firing lanes for attackers.

Seriously? Clear firing lanes are pretty much useless when you don't have anything left to defend. People in the Midwest really have no clue about how devastating these fires are.

A friend of mines son near Redland found two guys driving up his long gravel driveway at 3:00 am while he was doing a fire watch along side his property and when he asked them what they were doing, they replied that they were just lost.
He told them to get off his land and reported the suspicious activity to the local police and they told him that the license plate number didn't match the red Jeep Cherokee vehicle.
He figured it was looters on the prowl.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads