JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Good to see this becoming mainstream in the UK. Firearms and prepping go hand in hand - it doesn't take much research into various types of crisis events to recognize the need for personal protection exists as much as the need for food, water, shelter, medical, etc. It's likely we will see an increase of folks exercising what limited firearms rights they have over there, and as that expands in popularity there might be more favorable views towards relaxation of some of their gun laws. I'm not holding my breath, but it's possible.

Good to see this becoming mainstream in the UK. Firearms and prepping go hand in hand - it doesn't take much research into various types of crisis events to recognize the need for personal protection exists as much as the need for food, water, shelter, medical, etc. It's likely we will see an increase of folks exercising what limited firearms rights they have over there, and as that expands in popularity there might be more favorable views towards relaxation of some of their gun laws. I'm not holding my breath, but it's possible.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top