JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Camelfilter Both admins, red vs blue, all BS but only a few can see it because it is much more comforting to believe we have freedom of choice and more importantly, our vote counts.

People can't see the senile potato makes -ZERO- decisions just as GWB made none while instead reading My Pet Goat.

Even Trump, who did great strides toward peace, especially in the Middle East, then faced the full wrath of our owner's media and therefore the Trump Derangement Syndrome we see everywhere today. His pledge to End the Fed? Ridiculous. That is like Ronald McDonald saying he is going to tell McDonalds what to do. There is NO LT political solution to the decline of the USA.

People are so disconnected from truth they cannot see the level of power the ruling elite truly have; as in TRILLIONS of dollars to bribe and control it ALL. They control everything now. In comparison to their power, Gates, Bezos, Musk are bums pushing a cart or living in a tent.

Division, hate, WAR is their calling card. They enjoy their Theater of War while profiting from financing both sides while living in lavish luxury. You get inflation and constant fear narratives to take more and more away for you, what they see as a useless eater.

Red, Blue, Green, Pink; it is all a smokescreen. Your true enemies are not these other nations, but they are right here in your face.

The media narrative of Ukraine as a victim state is nauseating. Just a for-NATO puppet state paid BILLIONS in corrupt cash to enrich the MIT. But everyone is free to believe what that want. Russia BAD, US good.

If I were someone saying these things and millions were listening I'd be a dead duck or a Russell Brand within days.

Thankfully just an old man with an opinion and an open mind and no ego about any of this. My advice to people is to live the remainder of your live with as much joy and love as you can, reject all these fear/hate narratives.

March of Tyranny.JPG

Amazing how many of the islands residents where offered a million dollars for properties, rejected them and than this happens later. People will accept anything though as long as it is a comforting thought. Just random super-winds (Haarp) and very strange fire ignitions (DEW) at multiple points simultaneously.

No sirens. No water allowed. Black tall fences to hide it all from prying eyes. Same Sheriff that covered up the LV shootings in also the Coroner who can rule everything an act of God/accident. Probably all ok, nothing to see there.

The people get all their belongings taken away and trashed, no access, and are homeless, but they did get their $700 so why complain?

This same result will be happening to us as a whole as some point so enjoy the illusion of a kind and gentle corporate gov't while it lasts.

Uhhh earth to Burt. Who was president in 2014?
The most Military Industrial Complex friendly fellow that was ever in the office? A war monger and constantly droning attacking citizens all the while winning the Noble Peace Prize? That guy? A slick con man he is and was - GWB just played stupid while reading my pet goat as he sold the US on a FF that resulted in the killing of millions of innocents.

Obummer actually got in front of cameras and sold the NATO aggressions so he tried to be personable I guess. The Potato now in office is more the GWB type. Just a cardboard standee, a front man for the ruling elite and doing a great job!

Just for pondering cause no one will do a thing for these people or care. Just like 911 when fire trucks were driving around afterward with giant flags, essentially paying homage to the perps that did the job.

The evidence over time here will also stack up, but really, of no consequence. The 90% will never accept that those they depend on to maintain the status quo are the ones behind these vile acts.

:s0153: Hawaii Wildfire lesson learned? (sorta tongue-in-cheek)

Maybe if that car was set ablaze by the owner hoping to take advantage of the wildfire to get a "free" new car...
... mistake # 1.... didn't wait and see were the fire was going, the fire didn't wind up anywhere near the car*.
... mistake # 2.... assumed there would be buckets of money pouring in from the usual alphabet agencies and being thrown around like it was another Covid
... mistake # 3.... thought the State and/or Federal politicians really give a crap

*if it was functional pre-fire, he could have at least driven it closer to where the fire was going

Wow it went from 1000 missing to 31....
"My neighbor Vincenzo is missing"
"My cousin Vinnie hasn't contacted me"
"My brother Vince hasn't texted back"
"I can't find my grandson"
"My dealer . . . uh, BFF was supposed to meet me last night and he didn't show up"

All the same person, and it turns out he is just fine, he was drunk under a rowboat and slept through the whole thing :s0079:

"My neighbor Vincenzo is missing"
"My cousin Vinnie hasn't contacted me"
"My brother Vince hasn't texted back"
"I can't find my grandson"
"My dealer . . . uh, BFF was supposed to meet me last night and he didn't show up"

All the same person, and it turns out he is just fine, he was drunk under a rowboat and slept through the whole thing :s0079:
Ya I can see a little bit of that....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top