JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Time to do some firewise prepping if you are not already under Level 3 evacuation.

Nearly half of Clackamas Co is under Level 3 evac and it could extend North.

Don't be afraid to reach out on the forum if you need help prepping around your home. Never thought I would see things get this bad in Clackamas Co.

Screenshot_20200909-041157.png

Daughter, family and in-laws already evacuated their homes in Molalla. Said it was like trying to leave the parking lot after the rodeo, log-jammed.
Edit to add: she called while leaving. Said all the side roads were blocked or jammed, that there were only two exits out of town. Makes you recognize what the folks were stuck in Paradise and Lake Oriville in Cali.

Last Edited:
Daughter, family and in-laws already evacuated their homes in Molalla. Said it was like trying to leave the parking lot after the rodeo, log-jammed.
We drove out to Hebb Park for the first time the other day. Along the way we saw 100s of homes nestled under heavily treed lots. Pretty much dry grass and trees everywhere in the outskirts of Wilsonville, Canby, etc. If fire makes it up this far those places will be toast. Not much to stop it at this point. Humidity is rediculously low. Winds are still blowing pretty hard on and off in Tigard overnight.

A friend that i am doing some projects with lost one of his machine shops and he thinks all the equipment too. He'll be digging out and evaluating everything as soon as they get the fires 1/2 way under control. He said as the flames over-took the shop, it turned away from their home. His home was unharmed.

Fortunately his second shop, on a different piece of property was spared too.

Scary stuff!

I feel bad for my earlier comment
It's nitro me what I just saw.
prayers for you all there
Don't sweat it. Meant as a joke and hard to take back, but we all can sympathize with the national perspective that Oregon is now full of lawless, leftist hooligans. Kalifornikated to the nth degree.
You guys are now experiencing that in Boise. Good luck.
Tell me, how does one communicate to another and bring to surface they are republicans over there these days?
A MAGA hat helps, makes you a target too. American Flag lapel pin or like I have in the laces of my work boots.
Or, like the DF that I am, I ask people outright, "whom do you support," and after they reply, say I am voting for Trump.

I hope EVERYONE is ok. Fire doesn't care about politics, and we have plenty of AMERICANS in harms way right now.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews