JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fire may not care about politics, but some people are certainly not beneath using it to further their political ends...

Sure, the politics of climate change, and of course popular opinion and junk science, is far better than, empirical studies on forest management. It is just that simple as our esteemed leaders know and the voter population should just accept their wisdom.

I wonder how many arsonists are at work who haven't been seen or caught yet.
But we all know these fires were started by the strong winds, hot weather and bone dry fuel. Nothing to do with arsonists and nothing to do with that group that runs around dressed in black with black hoodies.

Good on these people for calling out what's happening on the ground, for effecting citizens arrests and tracking these vermin down. God bless and protect those watching out for their communities.

Those setting these wildfires need to be arrested, tried, sentenced and jailed for their actions. The full weight and punishment of the law must be put upon each and every one who sets these fires. We need to hold our politicians accountable for this and all their actions.

This is Kate Browns Oregon...

A lot of homes, ours included, are still here because folks from the Estacada community stayed and fought the fire. Many thanks to them.

Another one.

"A man in Oregonwas arrested early Monday for setting "multiple" firesalong a freeway in Portland, hours after he was released from custodyfor setting another brush firealong the same roadway, according to police."

Oregon man arrested twice in 12-hour span for starting 'multiple' fires near Portland freeway

5B98D82C-E595-44DD-BB1C-23465C4083B1.jpeg

Caught on Sunday with molotov cocktail. Released without bail. Caught again Monday starting 6 more fires. What's going on Portland? Releasing arsonists without bail, in this environment? Absolute dereliction of duty!
If any of these trhings have scorched Federal land or otherwise created a nexus for Fed involvement, hit 'em with Federal terrorism charges.

A vehicle which was stalking Trump supporters near CHAZ/CHOP has been spotted in Clackamas County, operating without plates. Looks like same dimple in bumper, same spare tire. I was listening on police scanner yesterday when the cops were looking for this guy.

Can't be, we've been told pantifa is not involved...

No doubt there's a gross lack of truth coming through "official" channels... Thanks for ferreting this out and making it visible. More folks need to see and understand the truth...

First arson, riots, looting, assaults on police and civil unrest in the big cities... Now fires to impact the remainder of these metropolitan areas. Me thinks more community self policing and more vigilantism are coming to a city or town near you...

Can't be, we've been told pantifa is not involved...

No doubt there's a gross lack of truth coming through "official" channels... Thanks for ferreting this out and making it visible. More folks need to see and understand the truth...
If you like that, you'll love this. Video of the last virtual meeting of the CC Board of Commissioners has surfaced. They are getting a briefing on the fires. Watch both parts. (Last video. To see Pt 2, click on the video, go to the thread, scroll down to Pt 1, then click on "Show this thread", scroll down to Pt 2.)

Last Edited:
There's confirmed reports of looting. There's reports of extremist groups staging gas cans for later destruction. Reports and sightings of people armed with chainsaws with goals to fall telephone poles in hopes of starting fires.
It's dangerous to assume someone with a gas can is an arsonist. It could also be someone who needs to fuel a generator to keep their well pumping or lights on.

It's also dangerous to assume someone with a chainsaw is an arsonist. It could be someone trying to clear heavy brush around their property to keep structures from burning down.

Any update on the woman who "caught an arsonist" on her property? I watched the video, but unfortunately it cuts short of any arrest.

Bracken's piece on community defense with regard to arsonists.

I quite agree; but at the same time, to be clear, I don't place the vast majority of law enforcement agencies (particularly the various county sheriffs) in the category as those in the major cities.

Also, an arsonist is an arsonist, I don't care what political side they may come from.

It's dangerous to assume someone with a gas can is an arsonist. It could also be someone who needs to fuel a generator to keep their well pumping or lights on.

It's also dangerous to assume someone with a chainsaw is an arsonist. It could be someone trying to clear heavy brush around their property to keep structures from burning down.
I take it you don't live in the country.

Rural people tend to know who belongs in their area and who doesn't. They also tend to know what activities are normal and which are unusual.

If one sees an unknown person in an unfamiliar vehicle unloading gas cans by the side of the road, one might assume something suspicious is going on.

Still waiting...sucks.
We have been evacuated since tues. From Molalla river corridor area. This is a pic of sunrise last Wednesday.

I GUARANTEE ONE HELL OF A FIRE WORKS SHOW IF IT REACHES OUR HOUSE ( 1 MILE FROM FIRE LINE AS OF TODAT ) 50-75K AMMO LET ALONE FUELS....KABOOM
This sucks 20200909_072942.jpg

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top