JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Now this is key info- Our current government could care less about us- We have a new war to think about. Ukraine and Russia have been fighting for 1000 years.. solutions are not attainable....
They were attainable. The US caused this war, and fuels this war.

The elite cabal that actually runs the show in D.C. is way beyond mainstream partisanship. The war machine can never be allowed to stop, no matter who's in the oval office.

Tall ones! lol

Anyone with two eyes and ears knows by now the Maui fires were a planned event. All the keys players, Blackrock, Vanguard, Trillionaires lined up in advance. If accepting that killing hundreds of kids to achieve mass control and profits is not reality, some people here are not students of history.

It's NOT only about Maui.

Aloha, Mark

It's NOT only about Maui.

Aloha, Mark
They're in the insurance business, not perpetuating idiocy business.

When the insurance company declines to renew or cover fire/hurricane/wind/ flood, etc. your Mortgage company will place coverage on the dwelling with a high risk insurance carrier for an very high premium. The cost will be tacked onto your mortgage payments.

When the insurance company declines to renew or cover fire/hurricane/wind/ flood, etc. your Mortgage company will place coverage on the dwelling with a high risk insurance carrier for an very high premium. The cost will be tacked onto your mortgage payments.
yep and there will be nothing on policy for you, just cover balance due

Never forget how evil these money grabbers are when it comes to the life of people including little kids. Go ahead and ignore the hell they are put through here, but understand at some point the same will happen to YOU.

A group of LOUD voices have prevented this from being done. So when disaster happens the same people who caused it blame their favorite target. :s0092:
As long as people keep falling for it nothing will change.
Yep, for the most part, and even worse, they double down. It's the power companies' fault or all climate change.

Give us more funding to protect nature and our public lands.

I completely agree with you - the Mainland China people are the worse.
Went to China for the first time a few years ago. The people were absolute chaos! No one bothered with lines and it was just a cluster from the word "Go". Went to a dim sum restaurant and people were swarming the cart as soon as it left the kitchen. It look like they haven't eaten in days.
I asked the tour guide why people seemed so rude. She said people were anxious to get over on someone. Whether they beat them in the line or get their food first, it makes them feel like they have some control of their lives. I don't know...but I have no desire to ever go back there again.
Reminds me of Costco free samples. There's a particular demographic that is very aggressive when those come out.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top