JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
I respect Putin for being a strong leader doing what he thinks is best for his country. I don't believe he is good for the world or for the US, but he is actually leading his country and to hell with the world, unlike our turdnip-in-chief with his to hell with the US and where's my ice cream??.

If anyone wants to sell their Russian arms to be at rock bottom prices, I might be a buyer. You can buy it back in a year when you forget what you were grumpy about for double the money

People will continue to buy Russia ammo because they are cheap (people) and willing to run garbage through there guns. The same reason everyone continues to buy Chinese's stuff. You will never hurt anyones pocket book until you are able to open yours.

You avoid what you are able to. I need to use computers to make a living. I would jump at the chance to buy a computer with a motherboard made in a non authoritarian state. Buying Russian firearm stuff is readily avoidable... and I don't really like much of it anway.

Do we have a choice? I mean really?
Yes. We all have a choice. Really. To think otherwise is rationalization. "But it's about MY wallet," that's the ultimate excuse/rationalization. Phones, computers, appliances, televisions, etc. etc., there is plenty of non-Chinese available for purchase in the American marketplace.

Boycotts work but it takes time. Liars in the media are finding this out as their ratings plummet and they can't get a million viewers in a country with 350,000,000 people. The market has power if people want to use it.

Yes. We all have a choice. Really. To think otherwise is rationalization. "But it's about MY wallet," that's the ultimate excuse/rationalization. Phones, computers, appliances, televisions, etc. etc., there is plenty of non-Chinese available for purchase in the American marketplace.
Which computer does not have a bunch of chinese components in it?

I respect Putin for being a strong leader doing what he thinks is best for his country. I don't believe he is good for the world or for the US, but he is actually leading his country and to hell with the world, unlike our turdnip-in-chief with his to hell with the US and where's my ice cream??.
I gave your comment a thumbs up for being true, but it is a pretty sad comment to realize how pussy the United States has become under Brandon compared to Russia. This country used to have more than enough cajones to not only stand up to Russia, but defeat them. Now?

Says the man who typed that out on a Chinese made device to a website likely stored on Chinese made servers while wearing at least one Chinese made article of clothing in a house filled with more Chinese made trinkets than he realizes

Which computer does not have a bunch of chinese components in it?
It is an international market, and that means components may be sourced from across the world, but the point is no consumer need feed the beast buy purchasing Chinese products. As an example, LG is a South Korean corporation. If you buy a LG computer, it may have some components from China, but additionally it may have components from Poland, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, or the United States. All the same, buy an LG computer and the bulk of the profits go to South Korea. The point is not to be "purist" as implied by your question, the point is to do your damnest to keep your American dollars out of China.

Says the man who typed that out on a Chinese made device to a website likely stored on Chinese made servers while wearing at least one Chinese made article of clothing in a house filled with more Chinese made trinkets than he realizes
You're personalizing again TTSX. Bring it back to the more beneficial discussion level, please.

It is an international market, and that means components may be sourced from across the world, but the point is no consumer need feed the beast buy purchasing Chinese products. As an example, LG is a South Korean corporation. If you buy a LG computer, it may have some components from China, but additionally it may have components from Poland, Turkey, Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Kazakhstan, Russia, Brazil, India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Mexico, or the United States. All the same, buy an LG computer and the bulk of the profits go to South Korea. The point is not to be "purist" as implied by your question, the point is to do your damnest to keep your American dollars out of China.
Yeah that's all pretty obvious. Buying a Dell computer isn't, substantively, not buying from China.

In the ultimate case of virtue signaling the state of California is renaming the "Russian River" to the "Rushing River" and changing all the signs also…

Salad dressing manufacturers are recalling all of their "Russian" salad dressings too!!!

:D

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews