JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a membership at an outdoor range here in Vancouver, WA. It can be cold at times.

Anyway, I don't KNOW FOR SURE about how much alike the Russian Range is with this range (Safe Fire) found in Camas, WA. Yeah, I've been there exactly one time (as a guest). That being said, it was certainly fancy looking, comfortable, clean and well ventilated.

Aloha, Mark

Well, interesting vid (I skimmed through it) but regardless shooting for me has always been a hobby/activity/sport I consider to an outdoor activity and not something I see as an indoor undertaking.

I have NEVER shot at an Indoor range, so I cannot speak from any experience however the limited distances, the 'cooped up' cubicles and the overall 'ambiance' of an indoor range would not give me (from what I have seen) a 'feeling' of freedom I have always experienced and felt in my life of shooting.

Kind of like if all I could do is to drop my boat in a swimming pool with nowhere to go.

Well, interesting vid (I skimmed through it) but regardless shooting for me has always been a hobby/activity/sport I consider to an outdoor activity and not something I see as an indoor undertaking.

I have NEVER shot at an Indoor range, so I cannot speak from any experience however the limited distances, the 'cooped up' cubicles and the overall 'ambiance' of an indoor range would not give me (from what I have seen) a 'feeling' of freedom I have always experienced and felt in my life of shooting.

Kind of like if all I could do is to drop my boat in a swimming pool with nowhere to go.
I used to shoot at a college ROTC range when I was a kid. We shot 22lr all winter long and it was a great activity when there was snow on the ground. My sister had an Anschutz rifle and she was the one to beat! The rest of us in the group used ROTC owned bolt rifles setup with target diopter sights which I believe were Remingtons, but I was young then and didn't pay attention to brands and models. If you didn't have all your bullets in the ten ring you didn't win. Most times second place was all tens and a nine or all tens but not dead center. Fun times, I wish my kids could have had this opportunity.

RE : History and the Soviets
"A rose by any other name is still a rose."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

But actually, it was meant more as a lesson of "Incremental Creep" by the "Do Gooders".

BTW, see the parallels to other countries?

Yeah......just a little more......
And it'll be perfect (aka : The way I like it).

Rrrrright......like : for single party rule and for TYRANNY/TYRANT(s) to prevail .
"It's so efficient".
and
"Only a little, to no opposition".

Besides, YOU can afford to give up your "RIGHT to ARMS" (or face even more restrictions) in the name of SAFETY (or for the Public Good).

1714235623967.png

Gun-Control-Works123.jpg

Aloha, Mark

PS.....speaking of "Incremental Creep".

BUT, But, but.......
We in America have the 2nd A.

Yeah.......and maybe "Not For Much Longer."

Last Edited:
RE : History and the Soviets
"A rose by any other name is still a rose."
"Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it."

But actually, it was meant more as a lesson of "Incremental Creep" by the "Do Gooders".

BTW, see the parallels to other countries?

Yeah......just a little more......
And it'll be perfect (aka : The way I like it).

Rrrrright......like : for single party rule and for TYRANNY/TYRANT(s) to prevail .
"It's so efficient".
and
"Only a little, to no opposition".

Besides, YOU can afford to give up your "RIGHT to ARMS" (or face even more restrictions) in the name of SAFETY (or for the Public Good).

View attachment 1870807

View attachment 1870808

Aloha, Mark

PS.....speaking of "Incremental Creep".

BUT, But, but.......
We in America have the 2nd A.

Yeah.......and maybe "Not For Much Longer."
Sadly 2A is slowly being taken away. Its done because so many who should know better sit and watch it happen while ignoring it. Right up until some new law finally steps on them. Then they scream about 2A and why did "someone" not stop this. :(

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top