JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I've noticed the price of older guns have really come down. I've said this before but the firearms I like (older guns) arnt cool to the younger generations. Unfortunately the guys collecting the older stuff are getting older themselves and selling off. It's great for me but it's just sad that alot of people don't see the value and history in these firearms. They want the cool black guns

I've noticed the price of older guns have really come down. I've said this before but the firearms I like (older guns) arnt cool to the younger generations. Unfortunately the guys collecting the older stuff are getting older themselves and selling off. It's great for me but it's just sad that alot of people don't see the value and history in these firearms. They want the cool black guns
I like Santa both.

1703619959831.png

Probably not an interesting story but it's about the market.

Economy going great and people buying what they want, guy that's a fisherman by trade orders a Colt SAA John Wayne 45 Colt with ivory grips for $2800. Government crashes fishing and the timber industry so a lot of people run out of money.

Fisherman puts his CJW in a gunshop under consignment for $2400, each month goes by he drops the price $100.

I bought it NIB with a matching Bianchi JW holster and belt numbered to the gun for $1300. Economy was still in trouble but I had no debt so it was money in the bank.

Economy going great and people buying what they want, guy that's a fisherman by trade orders a Colt SAA John Wayne 45 Colt with ivory grips for $2800. Government crashes fishing and the timber industry so a lot of people run out of money.

Fisherman puts his CJW in a gunshop under consignment for $2400, each month goes by he drops the price $100.

I bought it NIB with a matching Bianchi JW holster and belt numbered to the gun for $1300. Economy was still in trouble but I had no debt so it was money in the bank.

I'll do you a favor and take it off your hands for 1400$ 🤣

This could happen again. If we lose a lot more jobs in 2024/25 people may cut back on firearm related spending. We have a lot of supply out there and more companies than ever competing to sell us product. This should mean prices will come down in some categories.

It already appears we have more sellers than buyers around the NWFA classifieds. Until that situation reverses, I see lower prices ahead.

my initial thought to this subject is I dont see firearm related products lowering prices in the next year. I see a continuing effort on banning guns and magazines, a huge ammo shortage if Biden wins, and I hope Im wrong but see more political unrest. All of these increase firearm demand.

Invest in precious metals. Lead, and brass with powder and primers. Buy ammo, lots of ammo. What's the use of all those guns if you can't feed them?

For me its simply a matter of practicality. Literal & figurative.

Older stuff is both interesting & valuable. However, I'm not a collector of such. Due to time, budget & storage constrains.

Yet I do have a "collection", predominantly of modern firearms. Which I see as just tools for my family. Tools we hope to never have to use in our defense, but we do practice...

"A national security event with high impact "...

Wondering if they're priming the viewers/civilians and voters for a government funded rebellion/insurrection (baiting certain groups of people into acting)?
They've been doing that for a while now, priming the public for a brand new war in the Middle East at least, and also biting different/any groups of people to turn on each other here at home. Anything to distract from the real problems caused by absolute incompetence, gross miscalculations, and complete lunacy by the government.

Also, I am pretty sure that in case of a hot ww war ..or civil war there are no presidential elections held. So the current admin can/will stay in power indefinitely until the war ends or they are all hanged. At least that's what happened usually in the past in different parts of the world.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top