JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Way ahead of you. Several weeks ago they held up an order because it contained a follower for a pump shotgun. They never notified me. I discovered it when I checked on the order after not receiving the shipping notification after a few days. When I got on a chat with Customer Service, they told me it was suspended while they figured out what to do about the law. No idea how long that would be. I explained that the part was to a pump action shotgun, and there were several other shotgun parts in the order that were not flagged. The person repeated, word for word, their previous statement. I immediately ended the chat and cancelled the order. Midway had the same items in stock and cost me a dollar something more. I am done with Optics Planet.

I quit buying from them a few years back because they have the worst customer service I had dealt with in optics.

They are the Cheaper than Dirt style of business and not worth the time to even look at their offers.

And on top of that they seem to be studiously ignoring my reply to their request about proceeding with the rest of the order, where I told them to cancel it all. Guess first thing Monday AM I call them and tell them they better either stop it or give me an RMA with them paying shipping because delivery WILL be refused if attempted.

Way ahead of you. Several weeks ago they held up an order because it contained a follower for a pump shotgun. They never notified me. I discovered it when I checked on the order after not receiving the shipping notification after a few days. When I got on a chat with Customer Service, they told me it was suspended while they figured out what to do about the law. No idea how long that would be. I explained that the part was to a pump action shotgun, and there were several other shotgun parts in the order that were not flagged. The person repeated, word for word, their previous statement. I immediately ended the chat and cancelled the order. Midway had the same items in stock and cost me a dollar something more. I am done with Optics Planet.
+1 on MidwayUSA !

How about a restricted box of bullets? Optics can eat my shorts.

IMG_4771.png

Blame a company for not wanting to run afoul of a rabidly anti-2nd amendment AG?

Can't blame a company for not wanting to risk endless lawsuits which would cost hundreds of thousands, if not more, dollars, on selling you something they might make a few dollars on.

Just because the state is run by retards doesn't mean it's the fault of other companies.

Blame a company for not wanting to run afoul of a rabidly anti-2nd amendment AG?

Can't blame a company for not wanting to risk endless lawsuits which would cost hundreds of thousands, if not more, dollars, on selling you something they might make a few dollars on.

Just because the state is run by retards doesn't mean it's the fault of other companies.
I think you missed the part where my beef is their jerking people around and dishonesty rather than straight-up saying "n more gun parts to WA" on their exclusions list. For that, they can go get fudgepacked until their fecal continence is just a memory...

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top