JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Again, my beef isn't the decline to sell, it's the jerking me around for a month and a half stringing me along BEFORE the Neck Snapping 180.
I get it. It was the same for me. It wasn't just the not wanting to ship here; I can almost tolerate that. It was delaying my order indefinitely and not telling me. Then the shet customer service when I followed up. It made the decision very simple.

I get it. It was the same for me. It wasn't just the not wanting to ship here; I can almost tolerate that. It was delaying my order indefinitely and not telling me. Then the shet customer service when I followed up. It made the decision very simple.
Dismaying how many apologists for poor business practices there are here, isn't it? :(

Optics Planet is a drop shipper with very little, if any, of their own inventory. They're not really a supplier or vendor. They depend on their suppliers/vendors word on what's in stock. I learned years ago that if nobody else has something and OP says it's in stock, don't believe it. I have however, gotten some pretty good deals from them. Just make sure you know exactly what product you're ordering when you hit the ORDER button.

Some months ago, I had a similar experience with optics planet. After stringing me along for weeks, they informed me they wouldn't ship a magpul adjustable buttstock. I'd spent thousands of dollars there in the previous 2 years. Haven't visited that website since. They'll be fine without me and I'll, from that day forward, be fine without them.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top