JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I can attest that the shelf price (A opposed to sale price) of Federal 5.7x28 dropped $10 on Tuesday to $27.99/50.

ETA at Bi Mart, Orchards (Vancouver)

Last Edited:
Done....
Well I am done now...not that I want to be.
However....Washington's dumbazz firearm laws have made it too much of a PITA , for me to buy used anymore.
It would have to be something that I really wanted in order to go through with all the legal BS.

Which is a shame...since most of my wants are simple , modest guns ...Not that any firearm or firearm purchase / transaction needs to be done with all the hoops , fees and BS that has to be done , to be legal.
I think this attitude as a collective thought may depress prices some of firearms in Warshington state. Simply because of the trouble you have to go through to make the purchase.

A simple, single barrel shotgun cheap at $125 becomes a minimum $175 gun by the time you get it home.

I don't see much deflation in ammo, components, or optics. Because as yet, they are unrestricted. However, how long is Warshington state or Warshington DC going to allow mere civilians to buy gunpowder over the internet, unrestricted? Or buy in person with no questions asked? How long are we to be allowed to buy ammo more or less anonymously? Especially over the internet. This is the legal choke point that has yet to be addressed by our betters.

it's long gone, it turned into a fun full auto I could shoot all the time.
I'm not much of a fan of Colt SAA commems. I had one of the NRA commems in .357. But not for long. It wasn't a very well-made revolver. So without a lot of other guns to compare it to, I came to the conclusion that it was possible that knowing these guns were mostly not going to ever be fired, Colt might've used second quality parts that didn't make it into otherwise regular "shooting guns." Just an unfounded theory. That caused me to never consider buying another Colt commem. Not to mention the prices.

You guys.... :rolleyes:
Y'all keep talking like that and I may have to break out the lead pot and cast up another "K" Those boxes of sized brass under the bench are just collecting dust anyway. May as well fill them up.:)
Eeeh, what color did you say they'ed be wearing? o_O

I'm afraid to go through and re-organize my spare parts boxes and drawers again. Last time, I found a crush washer that ended up turning into a complete new gun, and I still had to buy another crush washer!

Now I 'm afraid that I've caught the short, suppressed, .300 BO disease!
I have an extra grip, and bolt, guess I need to build 2 more ARs :s0140:

Or.. I have an extra takedown pin.. need a new AR around that!

Things like that.

Same way with Lego Space from the 1980s-1990s for me... :D I have a Bricklink account with a big Want List because.. reasons. :s0064:

Gear actually is a thing for me.. oh, I have magazine sizes that need a pouch or a rig? Time to draft new things and plan it out!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top