JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
I haven't observed anyone here rooting for Putin so much as being honest about what is happening. Putin is at least a strong leader , can you say that about the dementia patient in chief ? He shared intel with China and the Chicoms immediately shared it with the Russsians ..
I don't see how Putin being a strong leader is good for the US, where I live.

No Goldwater conservative would be ok with that IMO
I make no apologies for Biden's actions. But he is the president of the country I live in, so my inclination is not to be supportive of the leader of a foreign state . I am an American loyalist, but not a Biden loyalist. There is a very big distinction. For me, The United States in whatever form comes before Putin. In Britain, it's called being "the loyal opposition."

I remember when fat lil Kim was posturing about having the button next to him at all time on the twitters ... Trump said I do too , mine is bigger and actually works. The lefties lost their mind all screaming about how he can't go around saying that. Lil Kim shut up after that though and mostly behaved, as did Putin and the Iranians.

It takes a strong leader to keep thugs and tyrants in check. Not an apologist and lackey to communists . Lefties will never understand appeasement doesn't work

Trump To Kim, My Nuclear Button Is Bigger And More Powerful

In a perfect world we wouldn't be involved in this at all since there is no American interests are in danger . Having said that we signed up for NATO good bad or in between so we are in this to win it now that NATO allies have invoked Article IV and it may very well happen that Article V will be invoked soon.

Last Edited:
I don't see how Putin being a strong leader is good for the US, where I live.

I make no apologies for Biden's actions. But he is the president of the country I live in, so my inclination is not to be supportive of the leader of a foreign state . I am an American loyalist, but not a Biden loyalist. There is a very big distinction. For me, The United States in whatever form comes before Putin. In Britain, it's called being "the loyal opposition."
The point you missed it entirely, they have a strong leader . It is not about what is good for us sadly rather we have a weak ineffectual leader who can't present a strong response , looks confused and very much like he can't figure out what is going on at a time when we need someone who has command of his mental faculties.

More importantly how do you address his treason in handing over important intel to the Chinese ? The man has so many foreign policies mis steps and blunders, it will be by the grace of God if we find our way out of this without nukes flying.

Previous Russian land grabs didn't seem to deter American buyers of Russian made firearm related products. I am curious if the recent land grab has changed any minds regarding boycott of Russian products.
I don't hold Russians responsible for the mess that's going on right now, not when Russian anti-war protestors are being hauled off by the police.

Previous Russian land grabs didn't seem to deter American buyers of Russian made firearm related products. I am curious if the recent land grab has changed any minds regarding boycott of Russian products.
I would ask why the US doesnt sanction Russians largest export products. Mainly oil.

I would ask why the US doesnt sanction Russians largest export products. Mainly oil.
I gave you the answer earlier. Because we are buying huge amounts of oil from Russia right now, In fact we are buying 10% more oil from them now than 1 year ago. Funny how Uncle Joe kills our domestic production and ramps up buying oil from our adversaries , its also why he didn't want to ban Russia from access to Swift. Blinken even stated in a presser we wanted to make sure we could pay for oil we are receiving from the Russians.

I gave you the answer earlier. Because we are buying huge amounts of oil from Russia right now, In fact we are buying 10% more oil from them now than 1 year ago. Funny how Uncle Joe kills our domestic production and ramps up buying oil from our adversaries , its also why he didn't want to ban Russia from access to Swift. Blinken even stated in a presser we wanted to make sure we could pay for oil we are receiving from the Russians.
All in the name of saying we pollute less.

All in the name of saying we pollute less.
We'll all be drinking that free bubble up and eating that rainbow stew

giphy.gif

Last Edited:
Crimea did it for me
Sold off my AK, SKS's and ammo. It's a lot harder to boycott Chinese made stuff, but it's still worth the effort.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads