JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
Unlike the freedom of press Russian citizens enjoy under Putin.

This is what astonishes me. I'm still a Goldwater Conservative. I simply don't understand how the, what do you call it, "Populist Right" can embrace a dictatorial bully like Putin? He doesn't stand for any basic, traditional American values. He's an aggressive, corrupt bully. People are ill advised to think that Putin is good for the world because somehow or other he is linked to Donald Trump in philosphy. Or that because they may not favor the "global new world order" (or whatever), that Putin is a good antidote.

My long time good pal in NM who has otherwise espoused conservative values in the past, today emailed me and said he believes "Putin has the moral high ground in this one." HUH?? I just about choked when I read those words.

I'm just saying that if you pay attention to what is really going on, you would be hard pressed to attribute "traditional American values" to our own leaders. The beam in thine own eye and all that.

This is what astonishes me. I'm still a Goldwater Conservative. I simply don't understand how the, what do you call it, "Populist Right" can embrace a dictatorial bully like Putin? He doesn't stand for any basic, traditional American values. He's an aggressive, corrupt bully. People are ill advised to think that Putin is good for the world because somehow or other he is linked to Donald Trump in philosphy. Or that because they may not favor the "global new world order" (or whatever), that Putin is a good antidote.

My long time good pal in NM who has otherwise espoused conservative values in the past, today emailed me and said he believes "Putin has the moral high ground in this one." HUH?? I just about choked when I read those words.
Trump

I'm just saying that if you pay attention to what is really going on, you would be hard pressed to attribute "traditional American values" to our own leaders. The beam in thine own eye and all that.
The world isn't a perfect place. Just my opinion, I'd rather spend my last days on earth in Biden's America than Putin's Russia.

The world isn't a perfect place. Just my opinion, I'd rather spend my last days on earth in Biden's America than Putin's Russia.

Me too, this is my home, but I'm not going to pretend like we have the moral high ground.

A couple examples off the top of my head is the lying about WMDs in Iraq to drum up support for invasion and Obama helping the Saudis kick off genocide in Yemen.

All their manufacturing, especially ammo and fire arm, will be destroyed. All they'll have left are refugees. Wanna' take in some Ukrainian orphans?
Well, that depends... how old are they and are they drop-dead gorgeous, smokin'-hawt blondes...?

Last Edited:
Didn't vote, but I have an AK-47, but it's not of combloc manufacture - it's made in Texas (by Arsenal).
But I do have 4 boxes of this stuff that I bought 2 or 3 years ago. So does that make me pro-Russia...??? o_O

AK ammo.JPG

A couple examples off the top of my head is the lying about WMDs in Iraq to drum up support for invasion and Obama helping the Saudis kick off genocide in Yemen.
Agreed US foreign policy hasn't been exemplary. The thing with WMD, from what I've read in contemporary reports is that it was more a failure of intelligence than an overt act. Which doesn't excuse the wider failure that the US destabilized the region, when they could've left a stable dictator contained within his own borders. And therefore his transgressions would've been limited to internal affairs. Yemen, the Saudis were gonna do what they wanted to do.

Putin no doubt has had thoughts that, "If the US can do it in Iraq, we can do it ..." We've set some bad examples. Which I have personally mostly opposed in my adult lifetime. People of true conservative convictions aren't given to starting the fight because it leads to wasteful expenditures.

We couldn't have this discussion in Putin's Russia. Expressed opinions of this sort would subject us to possible jailing. Stenuous expressions of this kind might subject us to poisoning.

Anyway, I'm not sure buying new imports of arms items from Russia will be possible. Didn't the State Dept. already suspend those imports prior to the Ukraine invasion? "Subject to a policy of denial" are the words I seem to remember.

The Russian primers, I've used a few hundred that came my way in an auction deal. I found them to be perfectly satisfactory. But I haven't seen them for sale for a long time now, way before the Biden State Dept. suspension.

Didn't vote, but I have an AK-47, but it's not of combloc manufacture - it's made in Texas (by Arsenal).
But I do have 4 boxes of this stuff that I bought 2 or 3 years ago. So does that make me pro-Russia...??? o_O

View attachment 1139797
It makes you more able to defend yourself against Russia. The way things are going, that may become less hypothetical and more practical.

Yeah , what is the difference between a dictator in a foreign country and a proxy to the Russians and Chicoms who is behaving like a dictator ?

I haven't observed anyone here rooting for Putin so much as being honest about what is happening. Putin is at least a strong leader , can you say that about the dementia patient in chief ? He shared intel with China and the Chicoms immediately shared it with the Russsians ..

No Goldwater conservative would be ok with that IMO.

It makes you more able to defend yourself against Russia. The way things are going, that may become less hypothetical and more practical.
Guess I'm OK with that... the first part, that is... Not so keen on seeing the second part come to fruition...

That dude would be on his knees slobbering all over Putin's knob & trying to enable him.
highly unlikely, this crap probably would not be going down if Trump was still in office. Putin knows there is a weak suck in D.C. I am surprised it took this long for Putin to start strutting.

Status

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads