JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Looks like it's time to blacklist OpticsPlanet, they've decided they don't want business from WA residents but aren't honest enough to straight up say "no sales to WA." They just canceled an order for three small 1911 parts, a wrench and a laser boresighter.

Their email:
"
We have carefully reviewed the details of your order and some of the products you ordered are subject to United States federal, state and/or local government laws and regulations regarding the domestic sale of restricted products. We apologize, but at this time we are not able to proceed with processing your order as submitted. In order to ensure that we comply with all applicable laws and regulations we are forced to remove the following product(s) from your order:
===================================================================
Wilson Combat Magazine Catch Lock, Stainless, R15BS $2.75
SightMark Laser Bore Sight, 45 ACP, SM39017 $29.97
Real Avid 1911 Smart Wrench AV1911SW $12.99
Wilson Combat Reduced Power Full-Size Spring Hammer, Stainless Alloy, 22 Lb., 781SS-22 $5.95
===================================================================
Please reply as quickly as possible via phone at 1-847-513-6201 or email at [email protected] whether you are still interested in receiving the remainder of your order. If so we will get it out to you as soon as possible."

My reply:
"Tell me, are you honoring the Barrett Rule and applying these same rules to State agencies and officers thereof?

At this time I'm inclined to say cancel the entire order, and I will place our business relationship "under review pending future developments." Perhaps someday you MIGHT have the chance to regain my business IF you will follow the Barrett Rule and similarly withhold sales from gov agencies/personnel."

Sounds to me like we need to get the word out for a statewide boycott both here and at NWFA, because it's a safe bet they'll still run those invoices and ship for Pedo Bob and his minions.

The is just an idea but maybe let's list the vendors that are friendly so we can save some time and headaches . I know this a Washington issue but some have already started on Oregon by refusing to ship to these states .

sportsmansguide - ordered and delivered 20 round mags for a ds 1911
cdnnsports- ordered and delivered HK USP 12 round mags to the door

The is just an idea but maybe let's list the vendors that are friendly so we can save some time and headaches . I know this a Washington issue but some have already started on Oregon by refusing to ship to these states .

sportsmansguide - ordered and delivered 20 round mags for a ds 1911
cdnnsports- ordered and delivered HK USP 12 round mags to the door
But this Thread Post pertains to Washington residents.

None of this is Evil Black Rifle Restricted Parts or even close to it

Wilson Combat Magazine Catch Lock, Stainless, R15BS $2.75
SightMark Laser Bore Sight, 45 ACP, SM39017 $29.97
Real Avid 1911 Smart Wrench AV1911SW $12.99
Wilson Combat Reduced Power Full-Size Spring Hammer, Stainless Alloy, 22 Lb., 781SS-22 $5.95

I Have never been a fan of Optics Planet & will put them on my Sh!t list

I really don't understand why one would be mad at the vendor. Place the anger towards the Washington politicians who created the mess. The vendor is just protecting their business and is under no obligation to wade through and interpret the ridiculous Washington law. They are using an abundance of caution and I don't blame them one bit.

Something tells me optics planet and midway will somehow manage to stay in business minus Washington customers' money.

I'm guessing also that once the dust settles and there is more clarity in these stupid anti laws retailers will feel comfortable enough to start sending out orders to restrictive states.

The further left a state dives the more hands off gun companies are going to be. Whether it's parts, mags, ammo, etc.

Even if it's legal for them to sell they aren't going to simply due to the vague, convoluted, and always changing legislation.

I don't blame them. They have a company to run and employees to look out for. They will be just fine without Washington, Oregon and California.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top