JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.

Will you be boycotting Russian made firearm related products?

• I will not be buying anymore Russian made firearm products.

Votes: 17 27.0%
  • I will not buy any recently imported Russian made firearm related products.

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I will be legally exporting all my Russian made products to Ukraine.

Votes: 1 1.6%
  • I will still buy Russian made products, my AKs gotta eat.

Votes: 24 38.1%
  • Half the products I buy are made in China, I may as well buy Russian products too.

Votes: 17 27.0%

• Total voters
Status
As an aside, it appears from reports this morning that the Ukrainians are putting up quite a fight against the superior might of the Russian army. Good for them. Their bravery and courage is admirable, to say the least. I guess when Wired said on 08JAN22 that "they'll get crushed like bugs" he must have been thinking of cockroaches which are rather infamous for being difficult to kill.

Q: What's the first word Momma Cockroach teaches her baby cockroaches?

A: "CRUNCH!"

:s0053:

Please take some time to review the sites rules as several here have broken them. I know the current world affairs are on everyone's minds, but this site is not the place to discuss it.

#

2. Religious and non-firearm political content is prohibited

We are a single-issue organization, focused solely on bringing people together in support of the 2nd Amendment. Religious and political content is inherently divisive, hurting our cause far more than it could ever help it. This includes news-related content that our staff believes may cause division.

Status

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads