JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Im sure some local noise was raised but was there any real threats to our rights?

I got tired of fighting with my friends over 2A cuz they aint going anywhere so I jsut relaxed..

You're only on low heat right now, they'll turn the temperature up another notch soon enough. When these UBC laws fail to do a damned thing (and they'll fail) the anti's will want registration... they're already talking that up in those circles. I've gone toe to toe with them in other forums and their response to anyone who opposes registration is, "I want registration, I'm not a paranoid gun nut who's afraid of the government". That's the thing with big government loving leftist, they attempt to shut down any debate or logical conversation, and they ignore history. If not registration next, then possibly magazine restrictions, or a ban on a certain class/type of weapons.

I remember you, it has been about a year since you posted... too bad you caved in, you were doing so well! o_O;):D

You're only on low heat right now, they'll turn the temperature up another notch soon enough. When these UBC laws fail to do a damned thing (and they'll fail) the anti's will want registration... they're already talking that up in those circles. I've gone toe to toe with them in other forums and their response to anyone who opposes registration is, "I want registration, I'm not a paranoid gun nut who's afraid of the government". That's the thing with big government loving leftist, they attempt to shut down any debate or logical conversation, and they ignore history. If not registration next, then possibly magazine restrictions, or a ban on a certain class/type of weapons.

I remember you, it has been about a year since you posted... too bad you caved in, you were doing so well! o_O;):D
You've been running with the same argument for 7 years and you are continually proven wrong. While I dont disagree that theres a small faction that argues for registration, its just as small of a faction that eternally freaks out on your side while everyone else goes on with daily life. you love to play the victim, opprsessed by the Government because thats your whole schtick. What would you do with yourself if policy aligned with your world view? Be happy? lol, yeah right...

I also remember you and your very, very thinly veiled posts copied from stormfront.

Guess you weren't paying any attention to Butthurt Bloomberg's I-594... which is so insane that you can permanently transfer a weapon to immediate family as a gift, but you can't even let them handle the same weapon on a range with you standing right next to them.

Congratulations, Seattle, you wanted it you got it. I can't wait to see it ruthlessly enforced against urban Hellspawn... ugh, I'm only from the suburbs and I can see why country folk hate city people!

Congratulations, Seattle, you wanted it you got it. I can't wait to see it ruthlessly enforced against urban Hellspawn... ugh, I'm only from the suburbs and I can see why country folk hate city people!

Yup, but they do serve a purpose....

If the distance between the urban-growth boundary and the gate onto private property in the country "buys" even ten minutes of warning, it's worth the effort(s) of rural/country living.

They will certainly ratchet-up the restrictions as their current initiatives fail (escalating commitment) ; a good-bet the wording is already being drafted.

The epicenter of the tightest restrictions will always be the "flagpole"; it will fade as it sprawls outward...eventually degrading to a negligible level.

So much riding on the oaths of our Sherrifs and deputies to fully-support and defend the current US Constitution.

You've been running with the same argument for 7 years and you are continually proven wrong. While I dont disagree that theres a small faction that argues for registration, its just as small of a faction that eternally freaks out on your side while everyone else goes on with daily life. you love to play the victim, opprsessed by the Government because thats your whole schtick. What would you do with yourself if policy aligned with your world view? Be happy? lol, yeah right...

I also remember you and your very, very thinly veiled posts copied from stormfront.

Ahhh.... here we go. You leftist schmucks are such goose-stepping drones that you all bleat to the same beat with sound-bytes like "gravitas", and "common sense" that it's INCONCEIVABLE to you that people can ACTUALLY think for themselves without being sock-puppets to an ideology. For the record, I'm a registered Independent.

First- I don't even know what "Stormfront" is, and unlike you leftist herd-animals I don't lock-step ascribe to any organization. The demands of my profession keep me busy working 50-60 hours a week.... SOMEONE'S got to pay for all those Obama-phone.

Second- these days NWFA is just about the only 2A website I visit anymore and maybe take a quick look at others that get linked to here on occasion. On YouTube, I enjoy The Yankee Marshall's Chanel, Military Arms Channel, Fire Mountain Outdoors' Channel, Larry Vickers' Channel, Colion Noir's Channel, and a other few random channels.

Third- you warped leftist turds are experts at "lie, deny, deflect, and project". You accuse "opposition" of doing the very thing you actually are experts at doing. Ya'll have a lock on playing the victim, and when you can't find a legitimate one you put the crosses in your own front yards and light them up.

Fourth- It's YOU who can't bear the thought of someone not conforming to what you want. I couldn't care less what others do as long as they keep it to themselves, but just like the leftists asshats here in my small town your type has to attempt petty control over others' lives; absurdities like color of your house, architecture of your buildings, parking your cars, terminology, baking cakes, etc.

Fifth- See you again next year when the leftist chrysalis openings occur again. :rolleyes:

Personal grudge-match with the goosestepping bastards, inherited from my great-uncle who hunted SS for Patton and liberated a concentration-camp.
Diamondback, Thanks to your uncle, and all those that have served. Today I was shopping with the bride, we ran into a long time friend, that had lost his son in Iraq. Our daughter had served 3 tours there, at day 1.
Our family attended this young mans services. It was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. My case in point is this, those that have served and protected this country, are well aware of our constitutional rights coming under attack. Some have never served, & don't get it!!!! I don't feel that you had to serve to commit to our constitutional rights. I do feel that you damn well better appreciate those who have served & protected our rights!

Forefathers, not in,not out,just me!

Kinda went off track there, sorry. But if someone has to ask what happened in the last year, they better be asking a veteran!!!!!

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads