JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Always on the look out for a 20 gauge grouse gun.
Be it ...
Flintlock or percussion...
Single shot or double barrel...
Pump action , side x side or an over under shotgun.

Used to trip over single shot breech loading shotguns all the time at gun shows...nowadays not so much sad to say.
Andy
You may remember this one I posted a while back. I traded an Esee 6 for this little .20ga single shot.

thumbnail_IMG_0729.jpg

Since we're wishing, an Israeli military Uzi! I've wanted one since the 1970's. Very doubtful one will ever come my way, but I can wish. Granted, the Uzi is out-dated and out-performed by many other sub guns.. but that's not the point, is it? It's for looking at and handling, not going to war!:s0024:
I thought going to war was exactly the point of the Uzi

Two fine desirables for sure! :s0155:
FYI this FAL or FAL clone or whatever is $1500ish. No idea what mags cost though. Personally I like the G3. Mags cost $3.49-$10 and are plentiful. I was amazed at the 12.5" G3 clone from PTR. I expected huge recoil but it's very mild and my rate of fire with shots on target was close to the same as an AR (I didn't actually time it or anything). Man what a fun gun.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top