JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
The S&W Model 19 w/2.5" barrel. I've always wanted one and never acquired one over the years. Now they are way out of my price range, and it will probably never happen. I still dream of having one though! 😁

blob.jpg

The S&W Model 19 w/2.5" barrel. I've always wanted one and never acquired one over the years. Now they are way out of my price range, and it will probably never happen. I still dream of having one though! 😁

View attachment 1859792
Agreed. Either 2.5" Model 19 or a 2.5" Model 66. Both classic looking firearms, both on the drool list..

As is a 1927 Thompson, 16" barrel and hundred round drum….
IMG_0668.jpeg

Ever since I found out about the Remington 600, I wanted one, but am too cheap to pay the money they ask on Gunjoker.
I found on at 1/3 the normal price last Saturday, brought that mountain rifle home with me.

Ever since I found out about the Remington 600, I wanted one, but am too cheap to pay the money they ask on Gunjoker.
I found on at 1/3 the normal price last Saturday, brought that mountain rifle home with me.
I had one in .243 many years ago, by far the most accurate rifle I've ever owned.

It was you who put that model into my head about five years ago. Yep, this one is a 243. Mounted a scope last night. Range time, as soon as I can....
Even though I'm 5th generation Oregonian (had to get that in, lol) I spent time in California.. shot a ton of prarie dogs, coyotes and whatnot down there with 70 gr Sierra MatchKings out of it.
Great rifle.

It was you who put that model into my head about five years ago. Yep, this one is a 243. Mounted a scope last night. Range time, as soon as I can....
Oh and I wanted to clarify that I didn't base my judgment on only blasting critters but by benching it on paper.
Also, a lot of benchrest rifles were and still are built around the 600 action.

The one I've always wanted....
An original , as in from the 1840's , Hawken rifle.
They can be found from time to time for sale...just way out of my budget.

I do have a St. Louis made Plains Rifle from the same time period...it even gets shot occasionally.
A damn good looking rifle for sure...Just not a storied or "known" rifle like a Hawken Rifle.
I have another Plains Rifle on layaway...can't wait to bring it home.
Andy

The one I've always wanted....
An original , as in from the 1840's , Hawken rifle.
They can be found from time to time for sale...just way out of my budget.

I do have a St. Louis made Plains Rifle from the same time period...it even gets shot occasionally.
A damn good looking rifle for sure...Just not a storied or "known" rifle like a Hawken Rifle.
I have another Plains Rifle on layaway...can't wait to bring it home.
Andy
Beautiful gun!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews